26 - 10:27 am

Jisung rushes to the building, and nervously presses the elevator button again and again, when he hears a friendly voice behind his back

- Heeey Jisung...

- Hyunjin! There you are! Finally.

- What is it? Something happened?

Jisung doesn't respond but his lips are shivering and eyes are sparkly. He looks like he's about to cry.

- No! Nothing happened!! - Jisung yelps.

- Then why are you upset..?

- Ok, ok, we are alone now, so... - he takes a deep breath, puffs up his cheeks and slowly exhales the air.
- I don't get him. I did everything, I asked him out on a date. I specifically said a date. I remember what I said, almost had a heart attack that day, there is no way he misunderstood. It's not a hard word to understand, a date.

- Yeah, it was a date, I get it.

- But he didn't kiss me. Nothing! There was nothing. How long did it take for you and Felix? I bet you fuck by now all the time..

- Well... not all the time...

- Oh come ooon... what is so unkissable over here?? - Jisung points at his lips when elevator door opens up.

Minho and Yeji are already in the elevator and look at them attentively. Even Yeji notices that Jisung and Minho lock their eyes a bit too long.
It's an awkward silence, so Hyunjin finally speaks up:

- Guys, Ji and I will grab a coffee before recording. We'll be quick, tell Chan we'll be right back, okay?

- Ok.

The elevator door closes, and Hyunjin and Jisung continue the conversation on a way to cafeteria.

- Wait a minute, Ji. Didn't Minho sleep in your bed last night?

- He did! Like a log.
Didn't do anything.

- Did you do anything?

- Well no, but I'm shy. He should do something.

- Jisung, seriously... - Hyunjin rolls eyes at his friend, and shakes his head too.

- I called him out on a date! That was nerve racking! That was a huge thing.

- Yes, but... think about it. We always joke about these things. Minho even asked me to marry him once. It doesn't mean anything. You asking him out on a date could have sounded like a joke. We are all friends for years and years. And years. It's not easy to move from friends to lovers after so long.

- I hug him. And he hugs me too.

- Yeah, well, we are very huggable group. You have to try more. You guys have been so flirty for so long, it's now time to either take it from there and become a couple, or to never do anything about it. Don't wait for the moment to pass.

Jisung whines a little and takes his coffee, but then returns back to get one more order. Minho's favorite.

In a little while, he enters the studio, and sees Minho sitting on a sofa.
He's clicking something on his cell phone, mindlessly. An old, black shirt that Jisung probably saw many times before, looks so perfect today on Minho's strong body. Clearly, he's been visiting gym a lot lately, and his muscles are visible through the soft fabric. 

So, Jisung sits next to him and hands him a coffee, but never looks up to his eyes. He just leans in and whispers in his ear:
- Why you look so hot today? You make me blush.

Still unable to look at his face, and get discouraged, Jisung just leans on Minho's shoulder and snuggles in the crook of his neck. Scent of his skin takes Jisung to some dirty fantasyland and, for a moment there, he imagines ripping off that stupid shirt.

But the next thing he feels is Minho's hand on his cheek.
- I think you're very kissable, Jisung.
I'd give anything to kiss you.

Jisung's heart hits his rib cage like a deranged prisoner that wants to be released. His famous cheeks burn with heat, as he realizes Minho overheard some of the conversation he had earlier with Hyunjin. Before he starts panicking, his mouth blurts out:
- So why don't you? Kiss me.

And right there, at 10:27 am Seoul time, on a wet Saturday morning that looked just like any ordinary morning, lips of Jisung and Minho - touch.
And nothing will ever be the same again.

Hyunjin almost drops his coffee in the background, he turns away to face the wall, uninvited to watch this special moment. But only for a second. He turns back to prove to his head this is really happening. It's only a little smooch on lips, they are in a studio after all. When they separate and lean back on a sofa, their hands naturally float to each other.

Chan returns from a bathroom and  finds three of his kids looking at him in silence.
It's weird.

- What happened here?

- Nothing. - all three of them respond innocently.

- Right...
Nothing...
Ok, well, we have a lot of work to do and I don't have time to hear about nothing anyway. This is what we'll do today...

Jisung's eyes connect with Hyunjin's for a moment, and he bites his lips so he doesn't spoil this perfect moment by saying something silly. Happiness is bursting through his cheeks and he's barely holding himself from floating away.

Minho smirks winningly.

*****

How come, in each story I write, Han always ends up stealing my heart??
Always a side character and always turns out to be my favorite? How???

p.s. I love this chapter so very, very much. Each time I read it, I smile. Can Minsung please make a short video of this?

******