33 - Showtime

To say that Felix is excited would be an understatement

To say that Felix is excited would be an understatement. He's beyond excited. In his seat, he fidgets and waits for the performance to start.

What he really wants to do is explain to all the people sitting around him that his lover is performing tonight.
Or maybe, he should have a neon sign pointing at him, so that Hyunjin can easily spot him in the audience.
Would wearing a t-shirt that says "had sex with Hyunjin" be too much? Maybe a bit too much.

Since he can't do any of it, he sends a message after message to Changbin.

————————————————————
Felix, I'll block you if you continue writing.

Sorry. I had coffee and
it didn't calm me down

Coffee? Seriously?

They had sweet coffee
in the VIP room.

Keep the VIP pass under your shirt if you don't need it now. It can get stolen

Good idea

Ok now stop typing
Prepare yourself to be awed by the music

If I ever get another pass
I'll give it to you

No. It's my mission to make you a Kpop fan. Until I see an idol photo in your wallet, my work is not done.

Ok it's about to start.
Lights went off.

Do you have your light stick?

My what?

Shit, my work is not done...
You're about to see it now, look around

Oh woooow
Awesome
————————————————————

On a stage, Hyunjin spins around with a silky scarf around his neck, and Felix blocks everything around him. He can't decide should he watch the stage or the big screen where his beauty is multiplied 20 times. It seems that Hyunjin alone captivated the whole audience, and each sharp move he makes is followed by gasps and screams.
- I guess that's why he's an idol...

Felix only has eyes for his love, and is slowly melting, until a girl next to Felix yells "marry me Hyunjin!!".
And another one "I love youuu!!!!".

He wants to storm out to the stage and cover him with a blanket, or hide him inside his coat.
"Does he have to look that sexy?
Can they cut his dance a bit shorter? This goes on for too long! Aghh..."

~~~

The event turns out to be a great success. Hyunjin changes into his evening attire and is now entering the glamorous gala event.
The space looks incredible; it's lit up by chandeliers, and quiet classical music plays somewhere.
He looks around to find blond locks, all ready to impress Felix with this new look that the styling team chose for him, but Felix is nowhere to be found.

He does see Maroon5 with their crew, and gets a bit starstruck. Hyunjin sang their songs when he was a no-name trainee, and he still feels like they are too big to be present in the same room as him. He immediately feels humble and modest.

Chan walks up to Hyunjin and takes a look at Maroon5, stars of the event. He lifts up his glass and asks:
- Is that your Felix over there?

Sure enough, in a middle of Hyunjin's adored and untouchable band, stands Felix.
Everyone, literally everyone in the band listens to him. He's talking (no surprise there, he's an adorable chatterbox), and everybody's eyes are on him.

- Huh... - scoffs Hyunjin who expected a slightly different scenario tonight.

- Hey, Felix! - yells Chan, and the blonde life of the party turns around. He excuses himself and walks over to his date, smiling in trance.

- Hyunjin, you were amazing!!

- Thanks Felix. - Hyunjin, still a bit taken back by what he saw, doesn't say much.

- The guys from the band feel a bit out of place cause nobody speaks English, so I helped a little.

- Well, say no more. - answers Chan and goes forward to introduce himself.

- You took my breath away. - Felix gleams now that he's alone with Hyunjin. - If only he could kiss you, right here, right now.

- I just got a bit jealous. - confesses Hyunjin, but also feels proud that his date is so attractive to all.

- Oh, please. You jealous? I'll leave this place right now to show you what I think about that dance you did earlier.
Did you try to kill the audience, or does it just come natural to you? No one with a weak heart should watch you dancing!

- Yeah, yeah... maybe, you could introduce me over there and help me get an autograph...?

- Sure! Let's go!

Felix's social skills and English come in handy, so Hyunjin ends up with another treasure to put in his place, as a memory to keep. He gets an autograph and a photo with his own idol.
He smiles affectionately at Felix. That gorgeous blonde with a disarming smile, the guy who has no problem talking to any celebrity - that is his source of happiness. He is like a ray of sun. Not to mention he can't get enough of his body.

They stay at the event for a little longer, and then leave the party together.

Outside on the street, a person sitting in a parked car is watching.

*****

*****