7 - Sunday

Much later that night, it was after midnight, Hyunjin positions his phone at the desk

Much later that night, it was after midnight, Hyunjin positions his phone at the desk. He prompts a few pillows on a wall behind him, and clicks: Live.

"Hi everyone, it's Hyunjin.
I just returned from Japan where I worked with great artists, but I can't reveal all details yet, so please be patient a bit longer. I promise to work hard and deliver good music and performance for you. There are many surprises we're working on.......
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
... before I go, I want to say that I found this little black notebook, and it doesn't belong to anyone on our team.
If you're looking for it, you can come to our building and pick it up from the reception desk.
Of course, you have to tell the person at the reception desk what's inside the book, so we can confirm it's really yours.
It would make me very happy to help the owner get the book back, and maybe the owner brings me my book that I lost.
Goodnight, if you're going to bed now. Bye! Sleep well!"

~~~

On Monday morning, alarm rings and Felix sits up in his bed, with a blond fluff hair sticking in all directions.
He stretches arms out and grunts like a possessed little chick.

Even he gets a bit startled with the extra deep grunt that just came out of him. He clears his throat a little, and starts getting ready.

The usual morning routine... feed the cat, have a quick shower, grab a snack-bar...

With one finger he slides through the phone.

...news...

...weather...

...ig stories...

...a message from Changbin....

————————————————————
Felix, that diary you lost

It's not a diary, it's
Fine, a diary
What

Is it like a black notebook

Yeah

With no markings, no name...

Yeah

Watch this >>>>
————————————————————-

While brushing teeth Felix lazily clicks on a video Changbin sent, and sees that ridiculously good-looking idol... Hyinjin or something...

"...Before I go, I want to say that I found this little black notebook and..."

Trying to turn the cell phone volume up while holding a foamy electric brush and spitting out a toothpaste is not a good idea.
The phone slips out of his hand and ends up in a sink all covered in soap, Felix yells, even Oreo runs to the bathroom to see what the heck is going on, is it a mouse or something...?