22 - Busy fingers

On a ride home, Hyunjin considers calling Felix right away but his number is deleted, so he has to get home first to find the letter with his number

Oh, how much he hates this waiting, and traffic is really bad today, or maybe it just looks worse than normal cause he's in a rush...

Finally home, he flips the shoes off of his feet and rushes to the bedroom to find the paper, opens up the folded page, nervously types the number and immediately presses a call button because he just has to hear that voice again. He can't wait one more second!

Seeing Hyunjin's name on the phone screen surprises Felix. He resonates this is probably a butt-dial because they were not supposed to call each other ever again.

- Hyun-jin...?

- Yeah, it's me.

- And I'm glad it's you! I just didn't expect a call.

- What are you doing on Friday? Can you come to my place? I'm busy all week but I'll be home Friday at 9 pm.

- Yes! Definitely.
I'll be there.

- Good. Maybe you can stay all night?

- I won't be bringing my PJs if that's what you're saying.

- Oh no, you definitely don't need that.
Just tell the doorman you're visiting me.

- Yeah, sure. I'll see you Friday at 9.

Only now Hyunjin lets out a long breath he didn't even know he was holding in. After so many years of codependent relationship with Eun, it would be better to be single for some time, and figure out how to function on his own. But Felix did something to him and now he must have more of that.

Meanwhile, at his warehouse place, Felix dances his happy groove dance.

~~~

On Friday evening, Felix, looking like a million bucks, arrives at the well known address. The doorman lets him in, and he is ready to jump on his Jinnie with no intention to detach all night when... Hyunjin opens the door with a worried expression and quickly says:

- I just can't get rid of them, they helped me carry some stuff from the dorm, and now they don't want to leave, but I'll get them out.

Felix looks over Hyunjin's shoulder and sees Chan.

- Felix!!!! Come in mate! - the next second Felix is hugged and brought in to meet: Jisung.

- Oh, hi I'm Felix. It's so good to meet you! I love your songs very....

- Felix, that's what you told me when we met. Do you like Jisung's songs more than mine? - Chan asks with a raised eyebrow.