1.

Au'jaeuh Johnson
______

"Dummy" I spat out to one of the guards on the other team. Without hesitation, I stepped back before shooting the ball and making it.

Three.

"Au'jaeuh Johnson" the commentator yelled as everybody except for the other team cheered

I clapped before throwing up a sign to the guard indicating that she can't play. I'm the biggest trash talker on the court, and nobody can shut me up.

Most people trash talk to intimidate the other team. I do it because I'm serious and mean it, simple.

If you can't play, you can't play.

"Yeah, AJ" Laila yelled excitedly before we high fived each other

We continued to play as the time decreased more and more. I watched my teammate dribble the ball carelessly before the buzzer went off.

Everybody started clapping and celebrating because we won. We showed sportsmanship to the other team before going off with the rest of our team

"Great game ladies, I'm so proud of you all" my coach said joyfully. She continued to talk before we went and gathered our stuff.

Everybody else went to the bus before I went my separate way. I ride to our games with my team, but I always leave with my parents.

We went home and I got straight into the shower. I can't stand the feeling of sweat or being dirty in general.

It's nasty.

Once I got out, I put on a solid white tank top with a some shorts. My bed is calling my name — yelling my name.

"That ref be at every game, and she don't like me. She do me bad every game, like girl" I ranted to my momma while following her around the kitchen

"Girl" she just simply said

"Be for real ma, she don't like me"

"She don't have to, beautiful" she said while gently pushing me out the way, "You want her to?"

"I don't care, I'm just saying. That girl, number twenty three, she made me mad too"

"You taunted her"

"She slapped my arm twice and didn't get fouled, then laughed. I felt attacked, I had to go crazier after that"

"It's okay, you still came out undefeated and y'all won. I'm ready for you to graduate" she said getting all excited

Both of my parents have trained me excessively to the point where, I'm invincible. I started playing when I was five, and have been a problem since.

Being their daughter, I feel like I don't have a choice but to be great — immaculate.

Everybody looking.

They've given me the ins and outs of how to navigate through everything. It's my job to apply everything I was taught.

I hate losing, so I apply it and more. So, when people call me arrogant I don't care because I worked to get here.