12.

Flau'jae Johnson
_______

"I saw that you brung your twins on stage at your last show. Everybody loved it, they went crazy cause we never see them"

"I didn't even wanna bring them out there" I said before rubbing my hands down my face, "My wife was in my ear with that"

"Oh, what wifey say goes" my interviewer said causing us to laugh, "You ain't gotta admit it, but me and the people know"

"What wifey say goes" I muttered lowly allowing my raspy voice to fill the room, "But don't get it twisted, it's really what I say go"

"I highly doubt that, and if she was here she would tell us you don't"

"You're bias" I said jokingly before we both started laughing

"I'm being truthful, but listen, people on the internet gave their opinion on your son being raised by women. What is your take on that?"

"I don't care" I simply said with a shrug, "People on the internet can say what they want. When it comes to my kids, I know what I'm doing"

"It's kind of the same as having a absent dad, and being raised by a single mother" my interviewer said before I nodded

"You make sense, nobody talk about that. I didn't think of it that way either"

"It's the same cause there's no male figure in the house hold. People was saying he gone turn out feminine and all types of crazy stuff"

"I ain't worried, I know it's no signs of femininity there. He don't give off that, and if it happens overtime I'll still love him"

I stopped caring about what the internet had to say years ago. I'm just sensitive when it comes to my kids.

I don't play that, which is why I didn't want the twins on the stage.

"Speaking of your kids, and we're here to talk about your career too. What do they think of you and Angel?"

"What you mean?"

"Like, do they realize that y'all are legends or are they just clueless?" I nodded indicating that I understood the question now

"To all of our kids, we're just their mom. We not these huge basketball stars or this big rapper. We just mommy and ma, that's it"

"So, they're clueless?"

"My twins are, yeah cause they're five. My oldest know, but she so humble about it. She don't care but she do, I'm just ma to her"

"I be seeing some celebrity kids vaunting excessively" I started shaking my head no before sighing

"See no, we not having that"

"Y'all seem like a very hands on grounded family" he said causing me to just nod, "So let's talk about it, what happened to the reality tv show?"

"We got too much going on, literally. Our schedule too hectic for that, and we didn't wanna commit to it anyway"

"Care to share why?"

"We didn't like the idea of production running all through our house, privacy reasons. It wasn't our idea in the first place, we was offered a certain amount of money to do it"

"And y'all denied it?" he asked very surprised

"Yeah cause like I said, we didn't wanna do it to begin with. We ain't money hungry, but they wasn't offering nothing for real"