11.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

Same Night As Last Chapter ...

I leaned on the kitchen island while staring at Jaeuh. This little girl knows how to piss me off, and I'm tryna stay calm.

She scared as hell right now, as she should be.

"You gone keep lying?" I asked for the third time becoming more impatient

"I'm not lying, momma"

"Au'jaeuh you kn —" I got cut off by hearing the front door open and Junior talking

"Take them shoes off" I heard Flau'jae say as I just kept my eye on Jaeuh

"Mommy, where my mommy at?" Junior yelled and I could here him begin to run, "Mommy"

"Come here, baby" I yelled to him for him to come, "Mommy's in the kitchen"

He found his way to me and ran into my arms. One thing about little humans is that they love you no matter what.

My babies love me.

I don't know maybe another one won't hurt.

"I missed you" I said while picking him up and giving him a kiss, "You missed mommy?"

"Yes, and my monster trucks"

"That's all you be worried about" I said before turning and seeing Flau'jae holding Naeluh, "What's wrong with her?"

"Sleepy" she responded while putting her down

She started whining before Flau'jae immediately picked her back up. It's about bed time anyway.

I'm glad she's sleepy.

"It's time to take a bath and go to bed" I said while coming closer and giving her a kiss, "My sweet baby"

"They ate already, so yeah, they just need a bath" Flau'jae said before glancing at Jaeuh, "I'll put them in the tub real quick"

"Alright"

I put Junior down before she took them and went upstairs. Eventually, I followed them leaving Jaeuh downstairs to sit in her thoughts.

"You know I caught Jaeuh in a lie?" I said to Flau'jae while watching her wash Naeluh

"She lied to me too"

"She told you she was at Maiah house. When I was talking to her, she said Laila" she sighed hard as hell before looking at me

She's mad.

"Because she think she can do what she wanna do. It's cool though cause I got a trick for her spoiled ass"

"When I was fifteen, I was not doing all this. Au'jaeuh don't normally act like this. You think she depressed?"

"You overthinking now — if she was depressed, she wouldn't be lying and shit" she said with a shrug before I nodded

Okay, that make sense.