17.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

It's my birthday week, so we're in Belize. I'm so excited because my friends came, and two of my cousins.

We're staying for a week, which is definitely needed. I just need a break from reality, from my kids.

I love them, but they literally drive me up every wall there is. While I'm gone, I know they're in good hands.

So with that being said, I'm not calling home. Maybe a text, but other than that I'm not contacting nobody.

"You said a sip" I said to Flau'jae while taking my cup, "Go buy me another drink"

"It's still half of the drink in there"

"Did I give it to with half the drink or was it filled to the top?" she started laughing while eyeing me because she knows

"Alright, damn" she said while getting up from the beach chair, "You gone let me have that drink then?"

"No, it's mine and you got your own"

"I finished it"

"Well, go buy two more. One for me and one for you" I said before she sucked her teeth and laughed

"I love you"

I just hummed as she walked away and Mani looked at me. We both started laughing, but I don't know what's funny.

"You ain't have to do my sister like that" Mani said before I sat up in the chair

"Yes I did, I swear she been doing that shit since we got together. I'm lucky I noticed beforehand cause she would've drunk it all"

"She's drunk, Angel" Nabeela said before I shook my head, "And you made her walk over there by herself"

"No she not"

"She drunk all of hers and half of yours" she laughed and I continued to shake my head no

"I promise she not drunk, she feeling good though. She not drunk, trust"

"We need to go get in the water with Daya and Mille" Endyia said causing me to agree with her

"That salt water got in my mouth when we first got here. I'm not going" Nabeela said causing us to all give her a look

"That was hours ago" Mani said while laughing, "Just get in one last time cause we bout to leave anyway"

We been at the beach all day, since eleven this morning. The sun starting to set, so we're getting ready to leave.

We're going back to get dress because everybody's going out for dinner. After dinner, we're going to the club.

"Here" Flau'jae said while handing me a cup before I mugged her

"Don't start that attitude shit" I said while standing up and everybody else did too, "Like, seriously"

"Ain't nobody got no attitude"

"Y'all can go in the water, I'll meet y'all there" I said before they walked away, "Flau'jae I'm for real"

"What?"

"Fix your attitude" she started laughing before I scrunch my face up, "I'm not laughing"

"I'm laughing cause you tripping, I'm chilling. I ain't got no attitude, Angel" she sat down before I bent down placing each one of my hands on each of her thighs

I came face to face with her before she tried to kiss me and I dodged it.

"Watch your tone because that's how it came off"