18.

Flau'jae Johnson
_______

"For a hour?" I asked before Robert nodded his head causing me to laugh, "I'm not doing it, the price gotta go up"

"Alright, two hundred thousand" Antwan said before I shook my head no, "More?"

He must not know who I am.

"Five hundred thousand?"

"More"

"Oh, she want big money" Robert said causing us to all laugh and I nodded

"Hell yeah, I do for that cause five hundred thousand is chump change. I need commas I never touched before, literally"

"I can't talk to you big money, you too cashy" he joked causing us to all chuckle, "Look, watch this bullshit"

Antwan said while pointing before I looked up to see Angel and the girls. I can't make out what the hell they saying, I just know they arguing.

"Time to go y'all" Robert said before we busted out laughing, "They must be getting sick of each other"

I sighed while waiting for them to make their way over to us. The bullshit starts in three, two, one ...

"Bae let's fucking go, come on" Angel said once she reached me and I could tell she was livid

"Yeah cause she finna get her ass beat in a country she ain't from" Daya spat out while pointing at Angel

What the hell happened?

They literally was chilling together, laughing and shit. Now they wanna kill each other, I'm confused.

"How the fuck you mad?" Mani yelled at Daya while coming closer, "You weird"

Antwan jumped up grabbing her pulling her away from everybody. I never seen Mani mad like that, she always calm.

She be tryna resolve the problems.

"Yeah get her, get her cause she can get beat the fuck up too. Her and Angel, her and Angel" Kamille clapped all loud

"I swear to God, I'm gone hit these bitches again" Angel yelled before I grabbed her quickly

It's ten o'clock at night, they was talking about getting in the hot tub so we came. I ain't think it would end like this, I just wanted to chill.

We ain't even been out here for thirty minutes.

"Angel, stop" I said while looking her and holding a tight grip on her

"No, you fucking stop" she spat out at me while mugging me, "Get off me now"

"No, we finna go back to our villa" I informed her ass she tried to get out my grip, "Stop"

"Flau'jae I'm serious, move"

"I'm not letting you go so you can hit her"

"Back the fuck up off me, why you still holding me?" she yelled at me and I could tell she was blacking out, "I'll kill these bitches, stop fucking playing"

She's not thinking at all and I know her adrenaline high as hell.

I continued to pull her in the opposite direction as Endyia followed us.

"Let me get her" she said before I shook my head no because it's nothing she can do

Can't nobody calm her down but me. If she could, she would've done it before they came over here.

"I'm finna hit you" she yelled while looking me directly in my eyes and I didn't pay it no mind

"Look at me, look at me mamas" I spoke calmly finally being able to catch her full attention, "Calm down, you cannot hit her"