10.

Au'jaeuh Johnson
_______

"Let me post that picture I just took on your page" Davyion said before I looked at him crazy and took my phone

"No, for what?"

"Cause I want the world to see me" I mugged him and just stared, "What?"

"You being weird"

"How?"

"You know how, so stop" he laughed before rubbing his hands down his face

"I ain't got no problem with posting you on my page. I'm tryna see what the problem is?"

"You always tryna see what the fuck the problem is. Davyion you know what the problem is" I spat out before he scoffed

"I don't"

"Okay" I mumbled before looking out the window

Dayvion wanted me to go out with him, so I made up a lie to my grandma. She thinks I'm with the team, but I'm not.

This is my last time lying because eventually I'm gonna get caught. What nobody don't know won't hurt though.

I spent the whole weekend with my grandma, and I'm going back home today. This weekend consisted of nothing, so I'm happy to be out.

"You don't wanna post me cause you think I'm talking to somebody else. Au'jaeuh you can look through my phone"

"Why would I need to go through your phone?"

"You don't, I'm just saying if you want to you can" he shrugged while trying to hand me his phone

"I don't want your phone, Davyion. If you are talking to somebody else, I'm breaking your phone"

"You always threatening to break something. That's your problem now, but you won't break my shit"

"Right" I mumbled.

The thing about me and Davyion's relationship is that it's impossible to just be friends. He has feelings for me and I have feelings for him.

Reality is reality, and I'll admit I fell into his trap. Right where he wanted me at, and I didn't notice.

There's no title on our relationship, but we know where we stand with each other. My parents said no relationships, and I'm respecting their wishes.

I'm not doing nothing wrong, I don't want a relationship anyway.

I'm just having fun.

"You tryna go to this cookie place up here?"

"Yeah, we can"

He started the car before going into the parking lot of the cookie place. I took some shades that was in his car and hoped that it was a good disguise.

I don't need nobody asking for pictures or sneaking pictures. These people are weird, they've done it and sent pictures to my mom.

Weirdos.

"I'm just gonna get two regular chocolate chip cookies. Can I get a water bottle too?" I said to the lady before looking over at Davyion to tell her his request

"I'll do the peanut butter cookies, two. I left my card in the car" he looked at me before I squinted my eyes at him

"Why would you do that?"

"Cause I just assumed you was gone pay, it's just cookies" he said as I dug in my purse

I paid for everything before we left making our way back to the car.