13.

Au'jaeuh Johnson
_______

My parents were not playing about anything regarding my consequences. I try not to regret anything, but this, I regret.

Now that I think about it, it was stupid.

All because I wanted to be in this nigga face. Now, I can't do anything or go nowhere. I don't have a phone cause it got took, and they won't give it back.

I make my own money, so I can easily go buy a phone. I'm not going to though, but the thought of doing it crossed my mind.

What's bothering me the most is that I can't play basketball for the rest of the school year.

Ma made me turn in my jersey early, I'm pissed. We only have three weeks of school left, so I'm not too mad.

Staying in Baltimore for the summer is the least of my worries, they're gonna change their minds.

I apologized to my parents, and it was sincere. They don't trust me anymore, so I'm working to gain their trust back.

It's gonna be hard, they're still mad at me.

I randomly cry because I'm mad at myself. Not only that, but I feel bad for doing what did.

My parents don't ask for anything, but for me to be respectful and have good grades.

They give me literally anything I ask for, and that's what I do?

I feel bad.

"Exams start next week, Wednesday" I heard my teacher say as I packed up to leave, "The exam for this period is at eight ... "

She continued to talk before I just walked out. I really don't care about anything that she's saying.

That lady talk too much, and she always sounds congested. The bell rung before the hallway begin to fill up.

It's lunch time, so I just started heading towards the cafeteria. Normally, I be with the team for lunch but I haven't been in the mood.

If I'm being honest, I hate the world right now.

"Au'jaeuh" I heard somebody call me before grabbing me

"Stop touching me" I turned to see it was Dayvion and one of his homeboys, "What?"

"You gone keep being rude as fuck?" he asked before I turned around and started walking

He grabbed me again causing me to snatch away

"Dayvion I'm not playing" I gave him a serious look as he just stared

"I'll meet you outside, Kev" he said to his homeboy before they dapped each other up, "I'm finna go off campus for lunch, you coming?"

"No"

"You want me to bring you something back?"

"Davyion I don't wanna talk to you" I told him for the thousandth time, "I don't"

"When you gone wanna talk to me again?"

"I don't wanna fucking talk to you at all" his facial expression softened up, "Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know how to control my emotions right now"

"I know you got in trouble, but damn that's all that happened?"

"I just need time, and I'll talk to you when I'm good" I just walked away making my way to the cafeteria.

"Ten, Au'jaeuh" I heard somebody call me by my jersey number before I sucked my teeth

It's like everybody been feeling the need to talk to me lately. Why?

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें