8.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

"It's in my eye, it's in my eye" I told my makeup artist causing her to move at an urgent pace

I can't really do nothing because Naeluh is laying across my chest crying her eyes out. I can't even get my makeup done in peace.

I'm just a mom.

Not to mention, we're on the private jet, so it's not too much moving I can do. It is what it is, I guess.

"I don't see nothing, let me blow" she said before beginning to blow into my eyes, "Is it better?"

"No" she started blowing again before I stopped her, "Okay, it good now"

"It's too much going on it is"

"No seriously, I'm ready to call it quits" I said before looking down at Naeluh

I gave her two pecks on the lips, which calmed her down. She's sleepy and don't know what to do with herself.

She's not crying no more, she's whining. She's gonna pass out any minute now.

"We almost done"

"Okay" I said more than happy because I'm tired of sitting here, "Be quiet mommy, just go to sleep"

I finished getting my makeup done before she cleaned up our little area. Flau'jae has a show in Atlanta tonight, so that's what we're tending to.

It's safe to say we're running behind because Flau'jae wanted the kids to come. So, I had to get them together along with myself.

"Wrap up the damn attitude" I said to Jaeuh while laying Naeluh down by Junior, "Start getting your stuff together, we finna land"

She continued to sit there as if she didn't hear me before I proceeded on with what I was doing.

Okay.

"Mark is gonna come get the suitcases for y'all, Angel" Melanie said causing me to give her a nod

"Okay, and I need somebody to see what Flau'jae doing. She didn't answer my text, so like call the room number"

She need to come help with her kids.

Once we landed, I started collecting everything so that Mark can send it up to the room.

"What's wrong?" Flau'jae asked while holding a sleeping Junior and grabbing my duffel bag, "Something happened?"

"No" I responded semi irritated before sighing, "Come on, let's go"

"Watch your step cause it's something in the way. If y'all wanna eat they catered food too, just let me know"

"Okay"

"What's wrong, Angel?" she asked as we continued to walk, "What happened?"

"Flau'jae I'm just aggravated, that's it. It's nothing wrong, I'm just tryna get to the room"

"Why you aggravated?"

"Flau'jae"

Au'jaeuh's attitude got me so aggravated.