5.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

"You look like a new woman" my hairstylist said causing us to both laugh

"I know right, finally. I was holding out as long as I could" I said while looking at myself in the mirror

"It's okay, we all been there before cause life is hard. It be too much going on at one time"

"Too much going at one time, literally" I repeated her agreeing, "How much I owe you, two fifty?"

"Yeah"

I sent her the money making sure to tip her as well. She always does really good on my hair, so tipping has never been a problem.

"See you next time" I said while making my way out the door, "Bye"

Normally, she comes to me but I wanted that regular client feeling. Most things are limited, so when I got the opportunity to do regular things I take it.

I made my out to my car before immediately turning on the AC. It's too damn hot outside to be riding around with the windows down.

I pulled off making my way home after practically speeding. I'm tired, so I need a nap to rejuvenate and regroup.

Ever since I woke up this morning, I been busy.

"I missed you" Jaeuh said while climbing on top of me and kissing me, "You was gone forever and I was calling you"

This girl is still the same clingy Jaeuh from when she was a baby. She's a teenager now, so she gets in her isolation moods sometimes.

For the most part nothing has changed.

"You didn't call me cause I would've saw it"

"I'm playing, I been sleep since I got home from practice. I just woke up and I'm hungry, so what am I eating?"

"Go find something to eat"

"Can you cook me something real quick?"

"Go order yourself something to eat" I said causing her to get up, "I'm cooking dinner tonight"

"I need one of your cards"

"My purse downstairs, and crack the door when you leave out. I'm taking a nap"

She cracked the door before I turned over adjusting my pillow. I laid down and went to sleep before eventually being woken up to yelling.

I made my way out the bed and out the room. Once I realized the noise was coming from downstairs, I went down.

"I shouldn't be able to hear y'all, y'all know how big this house is?" I said catching everybody's attention

"Bae they losing" Flau'jae yelled while standing in front of the tv, "Like, how the fuck — what?"

"This shit don't make no sense at all" Tristan said before I sighed and shook my head

"And what time is it, why the twins still taking a nap?" I asked confused, "They gone be up all night"

"Mani took them"

I walked away making my way to the kitchen to figure out what to cook. After coming to a conclusion, I decided on chicken Alfredo.

I'm gonna do something quick and simple cause Sunday I'm cooking a big dinner. I don't feel like doing it back to back.

Cooking be too much some times.