4.

Au'jaeuh Johnson
_______

"You look like a damn junior" Dayvion said before I shook my head no, "You really a sophomore?"

"Yes, I don't know why you think I'm lying" I laughed at his face because he just in shock, "I graduate early though"

"Oh, so you one of the smart kids?"

"I'm one of the smart kids" I emphasized 'smart kids' before laughing

"You a dub for that" he said now laughing before I stopped laughing

"And you a bop"

"Never been a bop" I gave him a look and he just started laughing, "Chill"

"I ain't even say nothing"

"Word, but when you gone give me your new number and stop playing?" I sighed because he's back into this same conversation

"What's wrong with talking over social media and being friends?" I asked out of curiosity because it's no problem for me

"I wanna be back with you, so fuck no. I'm tryna see what the problem is"

"We tried already and it didn't work, I'm not even supposed to be —"

"You keep talking about you ain't allowed to have a boyfriend till you sixteen. We was already on that timing before, what's the difference?"

"Even if my parents didn't have a problem with me having a boyfriend — it wouldn't matter. I'm not tryna be in no relationship"

"Alright, we can be friends" he held his hand out to dap me up and I just looked, "You gone leave me hanging?"

"We did this the last time and here we go present day doing it again. I'm not dapping you up, Dayvion"

"Alright, but let me still get that number Ms.Robertson" he started laughing as I just gave him a blank stare

Maybe I'm doing too much, but that shit ain't funny at all. He's the reason I changed my number the first time.

When we tried the whole relationship thing, it lasted for three weeks. He pissed me off, so I changed my number on him.

"See, you still on that — friends"

"I'm playing, chill. We cool, we friends" he said now getting serious

I gave him my number and we finished eating before going back to school. He wanted me to go off campus with him for lunch, so I did.

It took him a lot of convincing cause at first I said no. I thought he was gone kidnap me, but he ain't try nothing crazy.

"I'm sending you to in school suspension" the administrator said causing me to suck my teeth

"What the fuck, it's always something" I mumbled under my breath, "Damn"

"Unless you're signed out by a parent, you are not permitted to leave school campus. That privilege is for juniors and seniors"

"It was my first time going off campus, so I didn't know" I told her before she just gave a sympathetic shrug

"I'm sorry honey, but you have to go to in school suspension. Next time you be suspended for two days" she said while handing me a slip

I feel like Dayvion set me up, he knew I wasn't supposed to do that. He's a Junior, so it's no penalty for him.

I made my way to the ISS room seeing one of my homeboys, . I instantly started laughing because he always in here.