22- BANG BANG BANG

>Anas POV<
I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.
" Luke, I don't know. I'm really stressed out right now." I said.
"You know it's been scientifically proven that being around the people you love and taking a hot shower can relieve stress." Luke said, sounding all doctorey.
"Well okay, doctor hemmings, what would you suggest?"
"I would suggest you take a hot shower with your loving boyfriend for the next hour." He said into my ear. "Then after he gets done playing a show, repeat."
I smiled and turned my head to kiss him.
He pressed his soft lips against mine. A warm tingle spread from my lips all over my body. He inserted his tongue, tangling it with mine. I broke away and stood.
"Hey now," Luke protested. I walked towards the bathroom slowly, shedding pieces of clothing with every step.

Luke followed me into the bathroom his arms snaking around my bare waist. I was only in my bra and panties now Luke on the other hand was fully clothed.
"We are going to have to do something about these..." I said tugging at his shirt.
His lips smashed to mine in a flood of passion and lust. My hand found their way up his shirt. My fingers danced across his toned stomach, then I lifted the shirt over his head.
His hands cupped my face and our lips pressed together, his tongue slipped in my mouth and played with mine. My heads snaked up his back and my nails raked down his back when he moved to my sweet spot. I unlatched his belt and shoved his pants to the floor and slipped my had past the elastic band on his boxers. I palmed his hard length, He broke off my neck and his head flight back in pleasure. He real eased a small moan and bit his lip. He shoved his boxers down and led me to the shower. The water was steamy and hot. He moved down to my breasts leaving small love bites across them. As he made his way down my abdomen his fingers moved across my clit sending a rush of pleasure through my body. He sank to his knees and his mouth opened under me and his tongue danced across my clit. It darted back and forth sending me over the edge.
My hands tangled in his hair, I threw my head back and leaned on the wall for support.
"Mmmm L-Luke I-" I couldn't manage any sort of speech. I was so close to my release. He inserted a finger into me and began pumping.
I was so close.
"Luke!" I released and moaned riding out my orgasm. Luke stood and kissed me all over.
"Are you still stressed?" He asked.
"Maybe a little." I teased.
He turned off the water and got two towels and handed me one of them. We both stepped out of the shower and began to dry off.
"So you don't have anymore treatments for me doc?"
He turned and his eyes met mine. The icy blue had an undertone of almost darkness. He walked towards me slowly and said "you don't think my treatment worked?" He pressed me against the wall. And smashed his lips to mine and aggressively inserted his tongue. He moved from my mouth to my neck.
"Jump" he said raspily. I did as I was told and he carried me to the bed. Luke dropped me on the mattress then reappeared above me. He took my hands and placed them above my head. He lined up his length with my entrance and I closed my eyes as he slid in slowly. It didn't hurt as much though there was still a dull pinch of pain. Luke thrusted hard and fast. His hips rolling into mine. His hands moved to grip my waist as he seemed to become lost in the lust. I could tell we were both close, Luke moaned and released. His movements became sloppy as he rode out his orgasm. We were both breathing heavily and staring into the others eyes. I leaned up and kissed Luke as he pulled out of me. My mind was whirling and I thought, Luke wasn't wearing a condom. But at this point I didn't care. I loved him, and if anything did happen, it would be out of love.

Luke and I laid in the large bed cuddling close together, my head rested against his chest the thump of his heart in tune with mine. He ran his fingers through my half wet half dry hair.

BANG BANG BANG

Someone was at the door. Luke and I looked at each other our eyes wide. Luke rolled out of bed and pulled on his boxers.
"Get in the bathroom and lock the door." He told me. I quickly hoped out bet grabbing pieces of clothes as I made my way to the bathroom. Luke walked over to the bathroom and kissed me.
"I love you," I murmured, then shut the door.

<Lukes POV>
I walked to the bathroom and kissed Ana her soft lips moving with mine, a passionate, potential last kiss.
"I love you," she muttered quietly, then shut the door.
"I love you more," I said through the door.

BANG BANG BANG

The sound rattled me to the core. Slowly I walked to the door, then I looked through the peep hole. All I could see were two heads, one was a dirty blonde framed by a red bandanna, the other was bright pink.

"Ana! Open the door! Luke! I know you're in there too! C'mon we've got to go!"

I removed the chain from across the door, turned the bolt, and opened the door. Ashton and Michael looked me up and down, on account me only being in my boxers. Ashton raised an eyebrow and Michael just shook his head.

"Okay get dressed, the show is in 45 minutes and we've got to get to the venue. Is Ana coming?" Michael asked.

"Uhh, gimmie 15 minutes I'll meet you in the lobby." I said and shut the door quickly.

I walked quickly over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Ana, you can come out now. It was just Ash and Michael. The show starts soon and I've got to get ready to go." I heard the door unlatch and opened.

She rubbed her eyes and took a deep breath in, her arms folded across her chest and one hand covered her mouth. Ana didn't look me in the eye, she only stared off at something across the room.

"I'm so tired of feeling this way. Feeling like I can't even open the door without wondering who it is, or if they are who they say they are." She said through her hand.

"I know babe, I know." I said and pulled her in for a hug. She didn't wrap her arms around my waist or nestle into the crook of my neck, she just kept her arms crossed and her hand over her mouth. "Do you want to come to the show with us?"

"I don't know," She said.

"I think it would be better if you came, that way you have security to protect you and you know, we will be together." I tried to comfort her as much as I could, but I knew that the only thing that could possibly help her, but I knew it wouldn't help.

"Alright, um we should probably get ready then," She said and disappeared back into the bathroom.

<Ana's POV>

I walked back into the bathroom after Luke let me go and shut the door. I walked over to the sink and wiped the condensation off the mirror. I looked at my bare face, the one that originally belonged to Jessica Montgomery, the one that Luke looked at and saw the girl he loved. I turned on the cold water and splashed my face a few times, took some deep breaths. I had to put on a brave face for Luke, I couldn't let him see me like this.

I turned off the water and opened the door. I stepped out and saw Luke sitting on the bed completely dressed. He was bent over and tying his shoes. I walked across the room and opened my suitcase. I threw some make up in my purse and put my glasses on, I pulled my pants on and pulled on a sweater.

"Will you hand me my docs?" I asked Luke without looking at him.

"Here you go" He said dangling them down next to my head. I took them from his hand and set them next to me. I pulled on my socks on and began to pull on my boots when Luke cleared his throat. I looked up at him.

"So, uh," He stammered.

"Yeah?" I asked, I turned back to my boots and began to lace them up.

"Um, I just want you to know that I won't be far away when we get to the venue." I looked up and he seemed nervous.

"Luke I'm going to be fine. I don't want you to worry." I said. I finished lacing my boots and stood. I put my hand on his cheek and moved it down to the back of his neck and pulled him in to kiss me. His lips were soft and warm as always. That tingle was there as it always had been. But slowly faded as we broke apart. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear," it's all going to be okay, I promise."
••••••••••
I'm eating mini corndogs right now.
-S