Chapter 4- This Means War.

AUTHORS NOTE:: PLEASE READ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this chapter is gonna be really short. sorry in advance so you know. it's only going to be 1,000 words or so. most chapters are around 2,500 words. So... yeah. Most authors write more than that. But anyway. Yeahh. this is gonna be a short chapter!!:) Enjoy Lovlies.

"I'm already in love with your mums cooking," Said Michael taking in a whiff of the wonderful smell through his nose. Everyone took in a big whiff as we walked through the lounge and into the kitchen.

"Hey mom!" I said giving her a hug and taking a piece of bread out of the cabinet tearing it in half then dipping it in the sauce. I blew on it and ate it. "It could use a touch more basil." I was always the final taste tester when it came to spaghetti sauce.
"Who are all of these people?" My mom asked looking at the people sitting at the dining table. Making themselves at home.
"Mom, this is Luke, Michael, Calum, and Elle." I said pointing to each of them as they gave a small wave when their names were said.
"We hear you make the best plate of spaghetti and meatballs on this side of the world Ms. St. James." Calum said.
"Well I don't know who told you that, but it's not without help from Ana." She said. I took a bow, and they all laughed.
"Do you guys wanna taste the sauce?" I asked. Calum was the first to jump out of his chair.
"I would like to try this magic sauce." He said taking the piece of bread out of my hand and dipping it in the pot. "Oh. My. God. best sauce in the universe. You guys have got to try this!" He dipped the other half of his bread back in the pot and took it to Elle. Michael and Luke got out of their chairs and dipped some bread in the pot.
"Ms. St. James-" Luke started but was cut off by my mother.
"Call me Momma James or Molly, whichever you like, just not Mrs." my mother never liked being called Mrs. She never liked it even when we were in the US and I don't think she ever will.
"Mumma James, could you put this in a large take home container for me, because I'm pretty sure this is all I will be eating for the next 3 days." Luke finished, his mouth full of bread and sauce.
"Mhm!!" Michael agreed "Me to mumma James!" I ripped some paper towel off the roll and handed one to luke who had sauce all over his mouth already.
"You gotta little something there," I said handing him the towel. The oven dinged and my mother shooed us out of the kitchen.

"Ana go upstairs and get your brother and sister, dinner is ready," She told me.
"Ok." I said and walked up the stairs. I looked in Bethany's room first. "Mom said dinner is ready. And by the way, I have some friends joining us for dinner, don't embarass me. OK?" I told her
"Alright alright, I won't embarass you, I promise" She replied. "Tell mom I'm finishing up some work, I'll be down in a minute"
"K" I walked through the bathroom and into Jonah's room.
"Dinner's ready," I said to him.
"Okay, what'd she make?"
"Spaghetti and meatballs."
"Did she make the garlic bread too?"
"Yep!"
"I'm up!!" He said practically rolling out of bed. And running through his bedroom door. I walked down the stairs after him to see that the table was already being set and there weren't enough seats to sit at the table, so Mike had brought over a couple stools from the breakfast bar.

"I like these friends Ana, they're very helpful," She said handing Ella a plate and some forks, then she handed them to Calum, who put them on the table.
"I'm glad you do, I like them to." I said getting cups from the cupboard. I got some soda from the fridge and put it on the table. Jonah and Luke were talking about something while putting the bread on a plate, I didn't care what they were talking about, just the fact that my brother was getting along with Luke was great. Bethany walked down the stairs and almost tripped over Mikey's large foot.
"Sorry," She said smiling at him, her cheecks flushing bright red.
"It's all good." Mike said scooting out a chair for her to sit down. I almost gagged at the idea of my sister dating one of my friends. But quickly dismissed the thought. Mikey wasn't Bethany's type by a long shot.