Chapter 6- Milkshakes

I was furious. This bitch! She doesn't even know me. What is this obsession she has with Luke?! I don't understand. The whole way home I was blasting my favorite Linkin Park album. Minutes To Midnight. I got several strange looks from people walking by. But I didn't care. I pulled into my driveway and cut the engine, walked into the house and Jonah and Beth were watching tv. They said hello but I didn't respond. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and some water and went to my room. I didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. The first thing I did was take Lily's number down from my cork board an put it into my phone.

LILY:)

Hey, sorry I haven't texted. A lot has been going on.

Hey!!! Its all good honey bun!! How are you? what's up??

Boy drama. And I haven't even been here a month. Ugh:/

There was a knock at my door.

"Ana. Open up it's Samantha." She called through the door. I got up and walked down the stairs to the door. She looked angry.

"What part of no contact outside of Australia do you not understand?"

"You mean I can't even text Lily?"

"Who is Lily? And no. You can't. Do you want Higgins' people to find you and your family?!"

"No! I'm sorry Samantha. I didn't know that meant everyone I've ever had an ounce of contact with." I said kind of upset. She must be tracking the messaging on the phones to even know who I was texting.

"Your lucky I got a fifth phone. I knew one of you would fuck up like this. It's not a big deal. I'll have the guys at the bureau deactivate and trash the phone and any of it's content."

"Thanks Sam." I said looking down at the zebra socks I was wearing.

"Don't thank me yet. Here's a new phone. Transfer all the AUSTRALIAN contacts and tell them you dropped your phone in the toilet or something. I don't care. Just make sure they know your new number. I'll take care of your mom and brother and sister."

"Thanks again." I said and gave her a hug before I did what needed to be done with my phone. "I'm glad your here."

"I won't be for long. I leave next week kid." she told me taking the other phone and putting it in her pocket. She hugged me again and left my room. I feel so bad about Lily. I just left her hanging there in cyberspace.

I texted everyone and told them that I got a new number. That someone was sending odd messages to my other phone. So I just switched numbers. Seems like a real enough lie. Right? I texted Luke for a long time about random things. Kayla didn't come up once. I didn't want him to worry about her and me. I could handle myself. And Kayla if that's what had to happen.

LUKE;)

It's like 1 am. And we have school tomorrow.

I know. But I like talking to you. So it's okay. Right?

Wrong America. Lol. We have to get some sleep.

Alright then. Good night Aussie. xx

Good night America. xxx

•••••••••the rest of the week has gone by with a lot of hand holding from Luke. And they sit really close together at lunch now. There were a lot of mean looks from Kayla. It's now Saturday morning.••••••••••

I woke up on saturday with Bohemian Rhapsody playing on my phone. I set that as my alarm. I love that song. Today was my date with Luke. I was exited. I wonder what time we would go to the music shop. I decided to text him and ask.