Chapter 5- Was I wrong?

Luke's POV

Alright, Good night beautiful xx:)

I pressed send before I had a chance to rethink this risky text. I liked Ana, a lot. The way she doesn't seem to care weather you're punk rock or a complete nerd. She accepts you the way you are, and I love that. And she likes all time low. LIke, yes. She has amazing taste in music. Music important to me. And I don't usually fall for girls with dark hair, but there's something about the purple streaks... and her glasses. Her nerdy glasses just go with her sweet personality. Why can't I stop thinking about her? I have to talk to someone. Ashton, I always go to Ashton for advice.

Ash
Hey,

Hey, what's up?

Remeber Ana? The girl you met at band practice today?

Yeah I remember her. Why?

I think I like her, idk though... what if she doesn't like me back?

I'd been texting Ash for about 5 minutes and my phone dinged again. But this time it wasn't from Ashton. It was from Ana.
Good night Aussie;) xx
She keeps calling me aussie.. I like that.

Ash
Idk man, I think she likes you though. She kept staring at you during practice. What happened after you went back to her house for dinner?

We kind of had a towel snapping war...

I missed a Towel snapping war?! Dammit... But did you guys have fun at least?

We had fun, but idk...

Just ask her out!

I'll ask her tomorrow in home room. I just hope Kayla doesn't get in the way this time.

Yeah! What part of ex does this girl not understand?

I don't know but the worst thing I did was saying that we could still be friends. It's like she never leaves me alone.

She needs to get over you..

I know, well I'm going to bed. I'm tired. See you at band practice tomorrow.

See ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day, Jonah Luke and Ana are driving to school~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's POV

I just picked Luke up at his house, well more like backed out of the drive way and backed into his. Then honked my horn. Luke looked extreemly sexy today for some reason. He was wearing a blue button up shirt. That was buttoned up all the way. Black Skinny jeans and worn out vans. But he was wearing cologne or something. He smelled really good. I on the other hand was wearing a nirvana Tshirt. A regular pair of distressed skinny jeans and black high top converse. I was also wearing some bracelets that I got at the mall. They were like the knot frendship bracelets you make when you're like 11. You know? And a beanie that said MEOW on it.

"You smell good." I said randomly.
"Um, thanks." He said. I think he was freaked out by my randomness. We continued the drive to Jonah's school
"Have a good day. Learn something." I said as he got out of the car and Luke jumped in the front seat.
"That's highly unlikely but I will try." He said giving a small wave before walking away.

"Why do your sibblings go to different schools?"
OH SHIT! I thought to myself. How was I going to cover this up? I can't tell Luke the truth!
"I don't know. Um," I stammered looking for a good lie. I hate Lying to Luke. "Jonah just wanted a fresh start without having to worry about, people asking about me and Beth."
"Why would they 'ask' about you?"
"I'm just sort of protective of my brother and sister. Sometimes I just go overboard." I coverd. Hopefully well. "I guess he didn't want me breathing down his neck. S-same with Beth."
"Oh, well I think it's nice that you try and protect your brother and sister." He said as we pulled into the school parking lot and got out of the car. We made our way to homeroom and sat in the back. We talked about random things. And music. He had amazing taste in music.
"What are you doing this weekend?" Luke asked.
"Probably just go to mall. Get some CDs or something. I left a lot of my music collection in the states." I said casually. Hoping it sounded believable.
"Oh. Well, I know this one music shop downtown. They always have a good selection." He said looking at me. Maybe he was trying to ask me out? "Would you wanna check it out?" he asked "with me?"
"Yeah. Sounds fun! Then maybe we can get something to eat afterwards?" I asked trying to extend our time together as long as possible.
"Sure."
"It's a date then." I said as the bell rang. We collected our stuff and walked towards my creative writing class.
"I'm looking forward to it." He said and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze before I walked into class.