The End

Sorry everyone. The end is the end. I don't want to write anymore, I don't have a passion for it. I wish I still did and I wish I could tell you guys that everything is going be fine and that there are going to be more chapters. But I can't lie to you guys. I can't tell you that Crossfire will go on forever and ever because it won't. 

I can't write it anymore, I know what I want to happen at the end. But I don't want to write what happens in between all that. I'm in college now and I started this book the summer of my Sophomore year in highschool. It's been a long and drawn out story that I can't apologize enough for. 

I want you guys to know that no one asked for Crossfire, no one has even really shown me any type of want or need for more chapters, so naturally I just lost the motivation. It's a stupid reason, I know that, but what you guys don't know is what I've been going through the past 4 years since I started this book. I don't want to get into it and I don't want to throw myself a pity party either. 

So, Crossfire is done. There will not be any ending chapters, if you want to know what happens at the end, you can tell me either by leaving a comment, or favoriting this very sad and stupid chapter. This isn't even really a chapter. 

But thank you to those of you who really did enjoy crossfire. 

I enjoyed writing it for you. 

Stay Gold. 

-SM