Chapter 12- Like a Rock

Luke's POV

Ana and I layed there on her bed for a little while longer. She must've fallen asleep, I could feel her heartbeat slow down and her breathing steadying. I took the opportunity to roll off the bed and walk into the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub slowly removed the condom from me, noticing a tear in it.

Oh no, what if... I trailed off in my thinking worry overwhelming me. After having a beautiful amazing night with my love something had to go wrong.

I need to tell her. Now.

I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my boxers and putting them back on. Ana was still laying there in a state of bliss almost. But I had to wake her. I couldn't let something bad happen. Not to my girl, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

I picked up a blanket off the floor covering her with it. I shook her saying her name.

"Ana, Ana wake up" she slowly came awake.

"What's going on?" she said groggily. "What's wrong?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry, the condom, it broke." I looked down at her. Her eyes getting wide. But then she mellowed out.

"Don't worry baby," she said touching my cheek. "I'm on the pill"

Oh my god! what a relief. I let out a big sigh. I took her hands in mine kissing them. "Thank The Lord!"

"Can I go back to sleep now?" she asked rubbing her eye.

"Yes, you can sleep now," I said standing up off my knees pulling the blanket up to her chin. I pressed my lips to her smooth forehead.

"Sleep well my love." I whispered. I sat on the edge of the bed pulling on my jeans up my legs.

"Where are you going?" Ana asked from behind me. I felt her sit up in bed. "You can't go, my bed is cold without you," she said. Her hands gliding over my shoulders, wrapping around my neck. She rested her head on my shoulders.

"Luke, please stay." She whispered in my ear. She started kissing down my neck. Mumbling 'please?' into my skin. She nibbled and sucked leaving small love bites. I turned my head towards her.

"Alright. I'll stay." I said giving in. She bit her lip smiling a little. She leaned back down on the bed supporting herself with her elbows, watching me remove my skinny jeans. Biting her lip. I picked up her underwear and my singlet off the floor, tossing it to her. The clothes landed in her lap, she frowned a little picking up the shirt and slipping it over her head. I crawled under the comforter, and pulled her in close to me. Our breathing falling in time together. I could feel the beat of her heart thud with mine, as we drifted off to sleep.

••••The Next Day••••

Ana's POV

"Ana, Luke. C'mon! We are going to breakfast!!" Calum yelled through the door. I was half asleep and attempting to brush my teeth. I spit the toothpaste in the sink and walked slowly to the door still a bit sore from last nights activities. I opened it letting him in.

"Luke is still sleeping." I said walking back into the bathroom. Calum followed me sitting on the toilet.

"SO, I guess you had fun last niigghhttt??" he asked raising his eyebrows and dragging out night.

"Yea. I guess."

"Don't act like you guys didn't do anything. It's not like you guys watched a movie and ate popcorn."

"I never said that," I said shrugging my shoulders. I gargled some water and spit in the sink. Putting my toothbrush back in my bathroom bag I walked out of the toilet.