Chapter 1 The New Me

---- I know it seems like I will never get to the part with the boys but its coming soon enough. I promise. Within the next chapter after this one, one of the boys will show up. I promise----

We were driving for a long time. It was only about 20 minutes or so, but it felt like forever. When we got to Samantha's apartment we all were pretty much in shock. By the time we got there it was already like 5 am so there was no sense in trying to get more sleep. because it wasn't going to happen. Samantha told us that we would be admitted into the witness protection program immediately. We were out of her small apartment within 10 minutes of arriving. My head still in a whirlwind of thoughts. My thoughts were always negative and weren't very nice to me.

" your going to die" my thoughts told me.

"your going away from all your friends and other family, like you dropped off the face of the earth." my mind continued to diminish any hope I had of having a normal life again.

---------------------------- imagine they've made it to the witness protection unit of samantha's FBI building.---------------------------

A woman in a pin striped pants suit made us all sit and wait for about an hour so the FBI could review our case and decide what was best for us to do. Eventually she came and told us that we would be on a plane going to Sydney Australia in 6 hours.

" Australia?" I questioned her. " why all the way across the world?"

"We may as well move you to a different country and give you new identities there than move you somewhere in the states and have Higgins find you faster." she explained to me. " You will be taken to the appearence unit in a few minutes to the recieve your new looks."

"What do you mean by new looks?" Anthony asked the pants suite lady.

" You will be recieving a completely new identity. You'll need a new face to go with that new identity. I'm talking new hair color, hair cut, even a new eye color." she continued to explain what we would go through in the makeover department, but I was to shocked to continue to listen.

We made it to the makeover department, I couldn't even take it all in before I was wisked away by a woman in a black smock with red hair, fair skin and cheeks full of freckles. She said her name was Lily and that she would be my stylist for the day. Lily was very nice and asked me what my dream look would be.

"I've always wanted green eyes," I told her.

"How green? LIke bright fake looking green, or more of a subtle hazley green?" she asked me looking though a box of contact lenses looking for the color that I wanted.

"More of a hazley green but a little greener rather than hazley if that makes any sense."

"It makes perfect sense, here! " she opened the contact case for me and looked at the perfect green eyes Id always wanted.

"They're perfect!" I said and put them in my eyes. I'd worn contacts for a while, when I was in middle school and just decided wearing glasses was easier. As the hour of makeovers progressed she asked me for my dream haircolor, which was dark brown almost black (mine was a light dirty blonde eww) With redish purple streaks. And that's exactly what I got. It looked amazing.

"The highlights stand out perfectly with your curly hair Jessica!" Lily said. Lily made this whole expirience better. I wanted to talk to her for hours, we had so much in common. She gave me her phone number on a slip of paper, "Don't loose this, it's my number, text me call me, anytime. Maybe I'll visit you in Sydney."

"Thank you so much lily!" I told her and gave her the best hug I could.

"Alright! off to wardrobe, before I start crying!! I feel like you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember!"