Chapter 26

Luke's POV

I was still sitting in the car with Samantha and her team. I was becoming anxious. I wondered if the AFP was ever going to show up. My phone began buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked. It was Ashton, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Luke?! WHERE ARE YOU?" Ashton screamed through the receiver. "We had to end the show early because you ran off stage! We've been calling you for over 3 hours! Your mum is in tears, she thinks you were kidnapped, or stolen by some kind of cult!"

"Uhhm it's kind of hard to explain, but just tell my mum I'm okay." I said, I took the phone from my ear and pressed it to my shoulder. "What am I supposed to tell them? They're asking questions," I asked Samantha.

"Uh, just tell them that there was an emergency with Ana, and that you are with her, and not to worry?" She said. "I don't know. That's not my department."

I rolled my eyes and put the phone back to my ear, "Put my mum on please,"

"Luke? Luke!"

"Hi mum. Lis-"

"Luke you are in so much trouble!" She screamed. "You better tell me what's going on or this tour is going to be OVER!"

"Mum, all I can tell you is that Ana was in trouble, and I love her to much to let something like what's going to happen happen. So you have to trust me that I am doing the right thing. Okay? And this tour isn't over mum, you can't take that away from me you know that. I'm doing the right thing okay, just trust me." I said, then hung up the phone.

I was going to be in more than a world of trouble when I got back, if I got back. Samantha hadn't made this clear with words, but her body language told me more than what she might have thought. I knew that I wasn't going to come out of this thing smelling like roses. I knew that if I went in there to save Ana, I either wasn't coming out alive, or I would be seriously hurt. Hopefully Ana wouldn't be hurt to bad, I prayed so hard that her and her family could get out of this. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Ana got hurt.

A few minutes after I'd hung up the phone, red cars began to pull up, there were also 3 ambulances showed up. I could tell this was going to be messy, two police officers got out of each car, there were about 9 cars there.

"Stay in the car," Samantha said. 

Samantha got out of the car and walked over to an officer that looked more official than the others. They began talking and it bothered me that I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I got out of the car and stood beside her. I wanted to hear what was going on, I didn't care if Samantha wanted me to stay in the car. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes. 

"So because it's a hostage situation we need to be very careful and do our best to get them all out unharmed. I'm going to have a few officers scope out the situation inside and then we will go from there." 

Samantha just nodded and agreed with them. They turned to the other officers and explained the plan. I looked off towards the 

<<Ana's POV >> 

I was sitting in the middle of the room with my family there were three guards, two bear-like men with beards and expressionless faces at the main door and up a set of stairs was another door, where a similar looking man stood. They all had their arms crossed in front of their chest, and they were all wearing suits. In my opinion the suits were unnecessary. 

I looked around, searching for anything that would give me a hint about where I was. There was a window next to the door where the two men were standing. They weren't looking at us at all, hardly even paying attention. They were talking to one another about something I didn't really care to listen to. I looked out the window and there was a light post casting a white hue over an otherwise barren landscape. I stared out the window and a black figure passed by it. I blinked, I was a little freaked out, maybe it was just a trick of the light and my exhaustion messing with my head. Then another one crossed through the light. Okay, I wasn't crazy there were people outside. I didn't know if they were here to help, or not. So I just prayed that Luke was safe, and Samantha would help us. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a teeny tiny chapter I know, more like a teaser than an actual chapter. Oh well, I'm sorry. I've been focused on my ACT's and getting into a good college. sorry. 

So, shits about to go down, probably only two chapters left. 

I love you my sweets. 

-SM