Chapter 8- people are rude.

Luke came over for dinner, we made home made pizza. Jonah, Luke and I enjoyed icecream sudaes after dinner while we watched MTV. Bethany was out with some friends and Samantha was in her room. She said she wasn't hungry. Samantha would be leaving on Monday to go back to the states and leave us to live our new lives. Samantha's been so nice to us. No one knew Samantha was here except the family, I think she wanted to keep it that way. I don't know why, though.

I kept getting the feeling that we wouldn't be here long. I don't know why. But I just get that feeling.

Jonah had gone to bed early. Which I apriciated. Luke and I lied down on the sectional and cuddled under a blanket. We were watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, my favortie. Luke kept playing with my hair during the movie, and I just held his hand. And we were happy. Nothing could be better than this. Nothing could ruin this moment.
"One Direction emailed us yesterday." Luke said twirling one of my tight curls around his finger. I sat up and looked at him.
" What?" I asked not beleiving him. "Your joking right?"
"No, They asked us to be their opening act on the last part of their Take Me Home Tour." He sat up to taking my hand and squeezing it.
"Oh my god! That's great!" I said hugging him. "I'm so happy for you guys! See, I knew you would make it big." I said nodding my head at him. He smiled his amazing smile that made my heart flutter every time I saw it. But it slowly disappeared. "Whats wrong?" I asked
"If we take the gig, we leave next week." He said looking down at our fingers that were now laced together. And then a torpedo hit me in the stomach. That moment we just had was flushed down the porcelain pee hole.
"Next week?" I looked away not wanting him to see the tear that I quickly blinked away. He took my face in his hand leaning in for a kiss. He quickly touched his soft lips to mine before speaking again.
"The remaider of the tour is only like 3 weeks. And I want you to come with us. At least for a little while."
"I don't know if my mom will let me." I looked at him. How was I supposed to go 3 weeks without seeing him? Right now Luke is my everything. I don't know what I'll do. I heard the garage door open and my mom walked in. She was wearing her pink scrubbs and tennis shoes. Her hair in a ponytail. She walked into the lounge and leaned over one side of the sectional.

"Hey Ana, hey Luke. What'd you all make for dinner?"
"Pizza, leftovers in the fridge." I mumbled. She walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down, putting her arm around me.
"What's wrong honey?" She asked in the sweetest voice. I was already mad at her because I knew she would say no, but I told her anyway.
"5 Seconds of Summer is going on tour with One Direction next week." I said trying my best not to let a tear fall out of my watery eyes. I was going to say someting else, but Luke finished for me.
"Mumma James, I was just wondering if Ana would be able to come on tour with us, not the whole tour, just for a little while." He said looking at her with his hopeful blue eyes, but I knew what my mother would say, and I was right.
"I don't know Luke, we've only been here a couple of weeks, soon to be a month, I don't know if I want my daughter going across the world with a bunch of teenagers." She said
"Well it wouldn't just be me and the boys, my mother, Liz, She'll be coming along as well. But she'll be there for the whole 3 week tour."
"You're mother is going, well that changes things a bit. If I could get a scheduel of the places you'll be going I'll see which week works best." My eyes got wide in disbeleif.
"Really mom?"
"Yes. Really. We'll talk more about it tomorrow." She said. I hugged her and she went Into the kitchen and reheated some pizza. She must've looked at the time on the microwave because she called from the kitchen,
"Luke you can stay a little while longer, then it's time to head home okay?"
"Alright mumma James," he called back. We continued to cuddle on the couch and watch small segments of movies because Luke had the remote and apparently couldn't decide on a movie. But I didn't mind, I wanted to spend as much time with Luke as possible before next week. After about another hour Luke went home and I went upstairs to my moms room to talk to her.
She was sitting in bed watching tv. I knocked on her open door as a silent 'can we talk?' She looked up and pulled back the space of covers next to her. I climbed in and snuggled next to my mom.
"You mean I can go right?" I asked looking up at her.
"I'm planning and hoping that they aren't going to America for a week. I don't want to tip them off by saying you can't go. If none of this happened I would've let you go for the whole 3 weeks."
"I understand. I think they're touring in Europe for a few days." I said
"What will most likely happen is you'll either leave the first week with them or fly to wherever they're going to be and meet them there. And then after a few shows you'll fly home." She said stroking my hair. I know it sounds like she's petting me like a dog, but it's actually really relaxing. "Sound good to you?"
"Yea. Sounds great. And I'll do my best to make sure they don't post any pics of me on the internet. I don't want my face out there for the world to see. For him to see."
"Good looking out Hun. But I have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep." She said. But I wanted to watch tv, I didn't want to go downstairs though.
"Is it okay if I just watch tv in here. I promise not to bother you."
"That's fine." She said already drifting off into sleep. I was soon leaving reality an heading straight for dreamland.