Chapter 14 Rings And Room Keys

I haven't edited this.... dont be mad about it. And if you point out my errors I will hurt you... Cliffaconda will hurt you also....

=============================

Molly's POV

I closed the garage door walking into my Sydney home. It was 9:30 at night. The shifts at the hospital were grueling but they paid the bills. I looked through the refrigerator looking for something quick to eat. To bad Ana isn't here... she would've made dinner.

Looking through the several different take out boxes, I chose chicken fried rice from last night. Eating take out every night wasn't healthy and I never wanted my kids to eat like this. But Jonah and Beth wouldn't cook. Oh well. I took my food out of the microwave. I walked into the lounge and took a seat. Flipping on the TV there was a knock at the door.

who would come to my house this late? I asked myself. Oh, no... what if something happened on tour? But what if it's Higgins?

I took the tazzer out of the hall table drawer and looked through the peep hole. There wasn't anyone there...

I carefully opened the door. My tazzer at the ready just in case. I looked around doing a complete 180. I looked down and there was a letter sitting on the doorstep. I picked it up and brought it inside.

I opened in in the front hall. Reading it my eyes began to grow wide.

Nichole,

I know you weren't expecting for me to know where you were living now. I have friends in the FBI it wasn't hard to find you... But that's not why I'm writing this. You need to know some things that might give you some leverage with Higgins. But one thing first. There is money. There has always been money and I don't think we'll ever run out of money. But to access that money you'll need to do some things for me first. I need you to send the kids away. Just send them to German boarding schools or something. Just get them away from Sydney and away from you because, what your about to do could put them in danger. And I wouldn't put my children in danger like that....

The letter went on but I couldn't read it because my vision was beginning to blur. Soon everything went black. I felt peace and a hard thump when my head hit the wood floor.

Anastasia's POV

Luke and I made our way back to the hotel where everyone was waiting outside.

"Come on Lucas your walking to slow!!" Michael said. "Ana your walking rather slow as well."

To please Mikey I began jogging up the sidewalk.

"That's more like it!" he said proudly crossing his arms over his chest. I looked back at Luke who was still down the street. He purposely walked slower and slower with every step. Rolling my eyes I yelled down the street. "Come on Lukey! Walk faster!"

"Walk Lucas! Walk!!" Ashton chanted. We all joined him in encouraging Luke to walk. "Walk walk walk!!"

••••

Mama Hemmings and I walked up and down Champs Elysées looking through windows. Seeing things we liked and couldn't afford. We'd been talking about random things. School, Luke and I's relationship, food, my family.

"So what's it like in the states?" she asked.

Oh no. I couldn't lie to Liz. But I couldn't tell her the truth. Luke knew I didn't want to talk about the states and he'd told the boys. And they understood. I planned to talk to Luke about it someday. After we were safe.

"Um, well," I stammered trying to find the right words. "It's a lot like here. Except we drive on the right side of the road. And the steering wheel is on the left."