Chapter 9- stealer

A/N THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. SORRY. IT'S SHORT BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE WRITER AND WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER UP FOR YOU GUYS. LUV YOU, ENJOY;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's POV

Ariving at Calum's house we were greeted by his mom, she was so nice. Walking into the garage the boys started to set up their banding equipment, while I took my seat against the garage door.

Soon after the boys were set up Ashton walked in with a blonde girl holding his hand. They walked over to me and Ash said,

"This is Ana, just sit with her while we practice. She'll keep you company." He said. The girl let go of his hand sitting next to me leaning against the large metal door.

"Hello," I said to her. "What's your name?"

"Lauren" she said.

"That's a pretty name," I replied. We sat there for a few minutes in silence while the boys decided what songs to practice today. "You must be Ashton's sister right?"

"Yeah," She said nodding. "Ashton's a good brother."

We sat there for a while. Lauren looked really bored.

"Hey Lauren," I whispered in her ear. "You wanna go get a milkshake?" I asked. I looked at her, her eyes getting wide. She nodded. I stood and helped her up. "We are going to get milkshakes. Do you guys want anything?" I asked trying to speak up over the music. But they must not have heard me, Luke saw me grab my keys about to walk out the door with Lauren.

"Oi, where are you two going?" He asked into the microphone.

"We are getting milkshakes." I said taking Lauren's hand and walking out of the garage. Walking to my car I unlocked the door. She got in and buckled up. We drove down to the milkshake place Luke took me on our first date. When we walked in we took a seat in a booth across from each other. When the waiter came over Lauren ordered first.

"Could I have a strawberry milkshake please?"

"Sure thing!" the waitress said scribbling the order on the pad. "And for you?"

"I'll have a vanilla milkshake and a plate of french fries please." the waitress gave me a puzzled look.

"French fries?" she raised an eyebrow

"Sorry I'm from the US and we call them french fries. Umm I think they're called chips here?"

"Ooh okay. A plate of chips. Got it." She scribbled on her pad again and walked away.

"So you are dating Luke right?" Lauren asked me.

"Yea we are together." I answered her. She looked at me suspiciously. She narrowed her eyes speaking again,

"You're hiding something,"

"What makes you say that?" I asked. I started to worry. Maybe she could tell that I was wearing contacts. Or that my hair was dyed.

"I'm just kidding!" she started laughing.

"Oh, haha" I laughed with her. I asked her about school. She was 13 and her favorite subject was art. By now our food arrived. I took a french fry and dipped it in my milkshake and popped it into my mouth.

"Eww!" Lauren said dipping her fry in ketchup.

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked taking a sip of my milkshake.

"No, but I don't think I want to." she shook her head.

"C'mon! try it! It's like the perfect balance of salty and sweet." I handed her a fry. She dipped it in her strawberry shake and bit the fry.