Chapter 24- Find her.

<Ana's POV>

I sat in the dressing room after the boys had left. Liz was up at the wings watching the show, I didn't want to go out there. I peeked out the door to see if there really was a security guard, there wasn't. I knew 1D's guards would come over here to keep me safe. To them, I'm just Luke's girlfriend, and nothing more. So I locked the door, and put a chair under the doorknob. I walked over and sat on the sofa and took out my book. It wasn't anything cool, just a book I thought was funny, A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson. Some people think it's the type of book kids are forced to read in school, but I actually enjoyed the book. I opened it and moved my bookmark, and began reading.

I began to doze off after about twenty minutes of reading but I was woken up by a loud raping on the door.

"Ana open up." I couldn't tell whose voice it was. I knew it wasn't Samantha because she would've called and asked where I was, she didn't just know where I was. Who could it be?

"Who is it?" I asked walking up to the door.

"It's Lily, from the US! I saw you on 5SOS's twit cam and found out where they were going to be next! So I came to surprise you! C'mon open up!" She said, knocking on the door again.

"I don't believe you, I was never on any twit cam! And how do I know it's actually you?" I asked. I was suspicious already. Lily wouldn't just fly here, and I was only on one twit cam and I covered my face for the entire 30 seconds I was on it.

"C'mon silly, how do you not know it's me? You haven't even opened the door." She said.

"I don't believe you," I said through the door. I heard muffled talking through the door. It sounded like she was talking to someone, but I wasn't entirely sure. Then a something heavy and large hit the door.

"Ana if you don't open the door I'm going to open it myself." She said. Then another crash hit the door.

I went to the vanity and grabbed my phone, I called Luke, I didn't know what else to do.

"Luke, Luke?" I called shouted through the phone. Then a third crash hit the door, and the chair gave out. "Ahh!" I screamed. I couldn't help it. I dropped my phone as two men came towards me with their huge bear-like arms outstretched like they were going to grab me. One of them stepped on my phone, the other punched me in the face. I felt groggy and fell to the floor. I saw a head of bright red hair, and then everything went black.

<Luke's POV>

"Luke, Luke?! Ahh!" Ana screamed through the phone then it clattered through the floor. I ran over to the dressing room as fast as I could. I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to her. When I got there, there was no security guard, I paid him good money to stand there and make sure no one came into the room! This was the most infuriating thing that could've ever happened. The door had been busted open and there was no one in there. I walked over to Ana's phone that was lying on the floor. The screen was cracked, but it still worked. I pressed the home button and slid to unlock it. There was a passcode, the only thing that I could think of was the day we met. So I tapped it in, and the phone unlocked.

"Thank God," I whispered to myself. I looked through the recently called and found Samantha's number. I tapped it and pressed it to my ear. It rang and rang then someone finally answered.

"Ana?" Samantha said over the phone.

"No it's Luke, Ana's gone. She came to the show with us and now she's missing, I don't know where she is! She called me while I was onstage and I ran back to the dressing room as fast as I could, but I was to late. I was to late, I couldn't save her, I couldn't keep her--" I rambled but Samantha cut me off.

"Luke, calm down, just tell me where you are."

"I'm at the La Vapeur Concert Hall in Dijon. get here as quick as you can! We have to find her!" I pleaded into the phone.

"Okay okay, my team and I are already in Dijon, we arrived this morning, we will be at the theater to pick you in 10 minutes, be ready. No one else can come with you, if they do, you'll be putting them in danger. And you wouldn't want that would you?" She asked.

"Of course not." I said.

"Than meet us in the loading dock, keep your eyes open for anything you see, if you see anyone suspicious don't go over to them. Just get their licence plates, and take note of what they look like. that will help us more than you trying to be Superman, got it?"

"Yeah, no problem I'm walking there now." I said and listened to the phone disconnect. I walked out of the dressing room and ran to a stage person, I asked where the loading dock was and they pointed me there. I wasn't concerned about what the guys thought, or how scared my mom was. I just wanted to find her. I came to a steel door and opened it. I walked outside and the air was crisp and chilly. The glow from a storm light cast a yellow tint to everything. Off in the distance a ways I saw a black SUV leaving the parking lot, the licence plate said 01551 and that was all I saw. Hopefully what I saw will help us find her.

Soon another black SUV came up to the dock where I was standing, a window began to roll down and a woman was sitting inside, her hair was in a tight bun, and a man was sitting next to her who was looking at a computer screen, his eyes seemed to be glued, the light reflected off of his glasses.

"Luke, I'm Samantha, get in." She opened the door and slid over to let me in. "Did you see anything that could help Arthur. He's my internet/ computer hacker, ask him to search for anyone, he could find them anywhere on the earth." She said motioning to him. He waved without looking up from the screen.

"Uh, well I did see another black SUV. The licence plate said 01551. But that was all I saw. Hopefully it helps."

"Arthur?"

"Already scanning traffic cams, we should have something in the next feew..." He let his voice trail off to represent the seconds, "Now."

"Where are they going?" I asked eagerly.

"Calm down lover boy, from what it looks like to me they are on their way to a private airport." He said, his fingers ticking away at the keys, he must've been typing 100 times faster than the fastest typer on the planet.

"Get us there, Rich," She said to the guy behind the wheel.

"You got it." He said. There was a man sitting next to him who seemed to be the brawn of the group, he was bald and build like a gorilla. His arm muscles had to be bigger than my face. Rich was speeding I wasn't sure of the speed limit but there were for sure some traffic laws being broken. Eventually we came up to a runway, there was a plane about to take off, and we weren't close enough for them to see us, but we could see the plane.

"Arthur, intercept their radar, and find out where they're going. We are about to get on a plane."

[[[[[[[0]]]]]]]

I'm eating pizza.

-S