Chapter 7- Official hand holder?

A/N:::::

I didn't edit this.... so ignore my spelling errors and if some sentences don't make sense just make something up. lol sorry lovlies. But enjoy anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke took my hand and we walked up his driveway and into his house. When you walk in there's a big living room with a lounge and a piano. A piano, I wanted to run over and play it, but I didn't. I was to scared. I didn't want him to know I could play, because then he'd ask me to play for him. And I don't know if I can do that, I get scared to play in front of people. There was a hall which I assumed led to some other rooms like the kitchen and dining room. He led me up the stairs and through a door at the end of the hall. It was his bedroom obviously. He walked in and kicked off his shoes. So I unlaced my boots and took them off also. He took out the stacks of CDs and put one into his stereo system and grabbed a remote off the table it was sitting on. I just kept looking at the walls and the floor and the furniture in the room. He wasn't messy. But he wasn't clean either. There were clothes and books and random things scattered over the floor. But not enough to make him seem like a slob. He sat on the bed and put his feet against the headboard, his head at the foot of the bed.

"Why are you laying like that?" I asked taking a seat on the other side of the bed.

"Is there a better position to listen to music?" he asked raising his eyebrows. "C'mon try it." He patted the space next to him. So I did. I put my feet on the headboard and my face next to his at the bottom of the bed. My feet didn't stretch up as high as Luke's, considering I was 2-3 inches shorter than him.

"This is pretty comfortable," I said putting my hands on my stomach.

"I told you," he said smiling. He pointed the remote towards the stereo behind us and pressed play. The first song that came on was weightless by none other than All Time Low. We started singing the words rather loud. Almost drowning out the stereo. The next song came on and the one after that. Eventually the cd was over I grabbed the remote from Luke's hand and jumped off the bed.

"I get to pick the next one." I said looking through the stack until I found the one I wanted. I took the cd out of it's case and popped it in. I pressed play and waited for the first song to come on.

"FOB? Really?" He asked sitting up and rolling his eyes at me.

"This is a good album! I promise you'll like at least one song." I said.

"Pinky swear?" he asked holding his long pinky out to me.

"Pinky swear." I answered interlocking pinkies with him. I sat down on the edge of the bed and and looked around the room. I saw a guitar rack in the corner of the room and walked over to it. Luke had gone back to his original position listening to the album I chose. I looked at all of the guitars. There must've been at Least 6 or 7. I looked at the acoustics first. Is always preferred acoustics. I picked up a black one. It was beautiful.

"That ones my favorite." Luke said. I jumped a little not knowing he was watching me. "Bring it here," I took the guitar off the stand and walked back over to Luke who was now sitting cross legged leaning against the backboard. I sat the same way across from him, handing him the guitar. I turned down the music and he started to play. He played drunk, by Ed Sheeran it was one of my favorites. After he was done he just looked at me. I looked back at him.

"When Mikey asked you to play in music class the other day, why did you say no?"

I was a little taken back by the question.

"I don't know, I just don't like playing in front of a lot of people I guess." I said looking down at my hands. Rearranging my bracelets.

"Could you play now?" he asked with curious eyes.