Chapter 10- your delusional

Ana's POV

The next week went by all to fast. before I knew it I was over at Luke's house helping him pack for the tmh tour.

"Did you pack extra socks?" I asked, "because you tend to forget your socks. I still have a few pairs hidden under the lounge." I laughed.

"Haha yes I packed extra socks and underwear and even extra pairs of pants." He assured me. He walked away from his large suitcase and sat next to me on his bed. I uncrossed my legs and crawled over to him, cuddling into his lap.

"I'm going to be home soon." He said.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to risk bursting into tears.

"Your meeting us in London right?" he asked. They were heading to LA first then Mexico City. And a few other countries in the Western Hemisphere. Then off to London. I would meet them at the airport. My flight got in two hours after theirs landed.

I just nodded. I felt a tear drop roll off my nose.

"Don't cry," he cupped the side of my face with his large hand wiping under my eye. I leaned in and pressed his soft lips to mine. I swung my leg around his waist straddling him. Crashing my lips with his. Intensifying the kiss he ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission. I widened my mouth a little allowing him entry. His tongue tangling with mine as we fell back on the bed. Without breaking the connection we had, his hands slid up my shirt wrapping around my torso. I tangled my hands in his hair. Tugging a little.

A feeling of complete pleasure and wanting washed over me. I couldn't get enough of Luke. The way his hands ran over my hips. And traced my spine, what was this? Lust. Lust was becoming me. I let out a small moan feeling Luke becoming aroused beneath me. But my moment of lust was interrupted by Luke sitting up and breaking our antics.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thrown myself at you. You probably think I'm such a slut right now" I untangled myself from Luke. "I-I'm sorry." I walked towards the door. But I didn't make it to the knob before a hand gripped my wrist, spinning me back. Wrapping his arms around my waist, Luke crashed his lips to mine.

After a second we pulled away from each other. His arms still cuffed around my waist.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." His blue orbs looking into my false green ones. "You are not a slut. And believe me. I want it. But it's just not the right time."

"Your right. I want my first time to be special," Yes I am a virgin. And I don't want to trade in my v-card to just anyone. I want it to be Luke.

"And I want to make it as special as I can. Because, Ana, all I want is you. " And with that I couldn't help myself. I tangled my fingers in his blonde hair pulling him toward me. Pressing his lips to mine.

After a few moments I said, "You have to finish packing." Our lips brushing together with every word.

"Your right." He unwrapped his arms from my waist turning around towards his closet.

"Uh, I have to pee," I said turning out of the door. I walked down the hallway and to the bathroom. When I walked in I closed the door and leaned against it. Sliding down the door.

I hate living this lie. But my love for Luke isn't a lie. I just hope the truth stays a secret. I thought to myself a tear streaming down my face.

Luke's POV

"You're right," I said spinning around to my closet taking shirts and singlets off of hangers.

"Uh, I have to pee," Ana said sliding out the door. I could hear the faint tap of her boots down the hall. I heard the door close.

I took out my phone and texted Michael.