six

the past week or so hadn't been fun or amelia or violet, since they caught the rebellion kids and their little meet ups, they've been giving death glares to the girls. they hated that xaden had let them go easily.

" hi, first-year " bodhi said amelia was passing him in the hallway.

" hi, are you headed to breakfast? " amelia said smiling at him.

he nodded, " would you like to walk with me? "

" sure, are the others here? "

bodhi shook his head and looked at amelia, " they had somethings to take care of, so its just me for now "

" if you'd like you can sit with me, my squad have eaten already so it will just be me "

" that would be great, thank you " bodhi smiled at amelia.

as they were both walking, the asshat named jack had spotted them as he was also getting breakfast.

" damn, it looks like amelia already replaced liam as her boy toy " jack said.

amelia and bodhi rolled their eyes, he started to make up things a couple of days ago that liam and amelia were sleeping together. which wasn't true but he still wanted to be an asshat.

" at least i can get laid, unlike you and your tiny balls " amelia shot back.

bodhi snorted a little, jack on the other hand was pissed once again. it was like every single day he was pissed at amelia because normally he starts something and she hurts his ego then he tries to attack her.

" shut up or i'll- " jack started to say.

" or you'll what cadet? don't forget that i'm a leader here and if you attack cadet elsher during breakfast that's against the rules " bodhi said in a low voice, one that scared jack.

jack huffed and took off, honestly it was kind of hot to see bodhi go all serious, leader mode on jack. " thank you " amelia said.

" no problem, pretty " bodhi said. amelia had gotten another nickname from her squad which was pretty because her looks had saved their asses from getting in trouble of times by other leaders.

" oh my gosh, bo is that you? " an annoyingly high squeal was heard from behind them. when both of them turned around a girl with dark brown hair was waving towards him.

" charlie, it's good to see you " bodhi said awkwardly. amelia felt a sting in her chest, who was this girl and why was she so excited to see him?

charlie hugged bodhi tightly and turned to amelia, " and who are you? " she said in a fake voice.

" this is amelia, a first-year here and her dad is general elsher " bodhi said.

" oh a general's daughter, i never expected that was your type bodhi " charlie said in fake laugh and touched bodhi's arm.

charlie was tall and thin, with long hair and hazel colored eyes. she was prettier than amelia and it made her a little insecure.

" charlie was two years ahead of me, so she already graduated " bodhi said turning to amelia who nodded.

the girl who amelia still didn't know her relationship with bodhi was flirting with him the entire time they were walking to get breakfast. she was commenting on his hair, how he got more muscular, and more handsome.