twenty three

amelia had gotten the location from bodhi, she knew it in her heart that this was the final battle. today was the day that her mental flash would come true and she was going to have to see her friend, someone that became a brother to her dead.

" lia, the venin killed soleil " violet yelled at her.

she turned to the venin who was channeling even more power now, a wyvern was approaching amelia, but she made it into a burnt chicken before it even touched her.

" can my electricity hurt venin? " amelia said to celeste.

" it's never been tried before, but you can try it. i'll get you close enough " celeste said.

celeste glided through the town, then tucked her wings to dive closer. amelia noticed in some towns people who were running away, she put on her shield towards them as celeste got as close as she could.

amelia created a electricity ball and threw it at the venin, she missed just by a little but it caught the attention of the venin who was now focused on amelia.

" i think you angered it " celeste said turning her head back.

a swarm of wyvern were on their tails, " let's kill some wyvern " amelia said nodding at celeste.

the white dragon had lured one of the wyvern to a side of a mountain, which it crashed into and celeste had pulled up before also crashing. amelia threw a powerful electricity ball directly at its chest which killed it.

another wyvern took a snap celeste, but was quickly killed by bodhi smiled at amelia. " you came " he said.

" of course i did, i wouldn't leave you and the others to die " amelia said smiling at him back.

" i love you " bodhi thought back to her.

" i love you too " she thought back to him then took off to kill more wyvern.

she was really wanting to aim at the venin who was getting stronger by the minute, her shield had worked and did save people, but she knew it wasn't enough each time it became stronger.

" celeste, more wyvern three'o clock. get me higher than them, i got a plan " amelia said.

celeste nodded and she tucked her wings again to fly upwards, above the wyvern which about seven of them were swarming after noticing amelia and celeste.

" that's too dangerous " celeste said, she already knew amelia's plan.

" it will work, trust me " amelia said as celeste hesitated, but nodded.

as soon as celeste was high enough amelia, she jumped off celeste's back with the wyvern flying towards amelia as she was falling. their razor sharp teeth ready to pierce into amelia.

the elsher girl was generating a lot of electricity and threw strikes at them, killing them in an instant because of her power.

celeste had caught amelia just time before she became food for a wyvern, celeste took a huge chuck of that one and amelia watched it fall to the ground.