thirteen

amelia was in her room, bodhi had things to take care of and classes for the first-years had ended. she was studying on her bed because they still had tests which she hated with a passion.

a knock was heard at her door, she quickly jumped off her bed to open it. when she did, dain was standing there all pissed off. probably because he heard about her accepting charlie's challenge.

" why did you accept charlie's challenge? " dain said walking into her room.

" well hello to you and because she needs to get her ass beat " amelia said closing her door.

dain ran his hand through his hair and got close to her,  " she stabbed you in the leg "

" yeah, i know but it is healed and again nobody is going to beat her ass, so i will "

he shook his head and turned away for a moment then turned back to her with eyes like he was going to kill someone.

" did bodhi make you take this challenge? you shouldn't be dating him " dain said leaning his face closer to hers.

" he didn't tell me to accept it, i did on my own and you can't tell me who to date "

amelia couldn't believe the ass he was being now, this wasn't the dain she liked almost 2 years ago. sure he liked to follow the rules back then but now he just got worse and she couldn't understand why.

" i like you still, i want us to get back together " dain said closing his eyes for a moment and re-opening them.

then he really did the unexpected, he cupped her face and kissed her on the lips. the kiss only lasted a second before amelia pushed him away.

" what the hell dain? i'm with bodhi and you know that " amelia said pissed off.

" why can't you see that he's not right for you? you should be with me "dain said, amelia walked to open the door.

" out " she said while pointing to the opened door.

he nodded and walked out, amelia closed the door behind him and sighed.

" what's wrong? " celeste said.

" my ex boyfriend kissed me and wants us to be a couple again " amelia said.

" tell him, he can kiss our asses and if he ever tries that again i will skin him alive " celeste said.

amelia smiled at what she said, now she had to tell bodhi what dain just did and she knew that he wouldn't be happy at all. he might even try to skin him alive himself but she couldn't keep this from him.

amelia walked out of her room and looked for any marked kid, maybe they could tell her where he was. she looked through the first-year dorms and the gym but no one was there then she heard that something was happening in the courtyard.

jeremiah had the signet of hearing people's thoughts and was going bat shit crazy over it. he didn't know how to control it just yet so he was freaking the hell out.

amelia saw that garrick and xaden were in the courtyard watching everything unfold, she approached xaden who had his arms crossed.