twenty one

graduation was approaching and the last couple of days were crazy, the squad won the battle challenge and went on a mission, but had to leave due to an attack. then jack almost killed liam and his dragon, but violet managed to kill barlowe. 

not to mention amelia jumped off celeste's back mid air to save liam's dragon who jack was on the back off. she was scolded big time by xaden and the others for pulling a dangerous stunt, but liam was thankful. 

and now after all the death, a party was being hosted to welcome in the second part of the war games. amelia and the other girls in her squad were getting ready in her room because they wanted to surpise the guys before heading into the party. 

 " damn, little mama " imogen said looking at amelia who just changed into her dress, her blonde hair was in curls. the dress she was wearing is skin-tight, black long sleeve dress with a slit on her left leg. it was a short dress paired with knee high boot heels.

  " you need to start wearing tight clothing more often look at that waist " rhiannon said smirking. 

all of the riders were made to wear black, amelia's dress was old but she was sure as hell to turn heads at the party. 

 " well girls, i think we all look hot " quinn said. 

amelia invited her to join them, the girls all wearing black dresses or black dressy pants that fit them just right. 

 " i agree, should we present ourselves to the boys? " nadine said. 

they were all waiting outside of amelia's room waiting for them, " thanks for letting me use a dress " maeve said smiling at amelia who smiled back at her. 

 " no problem "

imogen opened the door, she was waiting to present the girls one by one.

 " hold on to your balls gentleman because let me introduce to you the lovely girls of fourth wing " imogen said, the girls laughing from inside the room. 

the boys shook their heads at her,  " she might be new but watch out boys because i give you the hottie, miss nadine " imogen said opening the door. 

nadine stood in the doorway, her hair was down and she had a long flowy dress on with puffy sleeves. the boys clapped for her and she laughed before standing next to ridoc and sawyer. 

 " you look beautiful " sawyer said to nadine who smiled. 

 " thank you "

imogen was now introducing the next girl, " she's cute, she's sweet. she's miss maeve " 

the door opened and maeve stood in the door way, her hair was in a braid and she had on amelia's black dress, it wasn't revealing but it was tight. 

nadine and the boys whistled to her, she shyly joined liam who smiled at her. 

 " she's hella a good fighter and beautiful as hell, miss rhiannon " 

the door opened and rhiannon had her hair down with a black top and black pants that fit her just right, along with amelia's black heels.