fifteen

amelia was watching violet and rhiannon in the gym, liam was also present with their other friends. the asshat and his friends were also present, liam who was assigned by xaden to protect violet was watching him to make sure he wasn't going to try anything. 

" i feel like we never spend time with each other anymore " amelia said looking at liam. 

" i know because bodhi stole you from me " he said jokingly and looked at bodhi. 

amelia laughed and looked at bodhi who was watching imogen train maeve, she smiled at the sight of him. 

" when do you think i will get my signet? "

" i don't know, sometimes it depends on the rider " liam said as amelia nodded. 

violet and her hadn't received their signets yet, sometimes it takes weeks or even months to come but both girls were later than all of their other friends. 

" come on, maeve! " bodhi yelled. 

poor girl was getting her ass kicked by imogen, then again she needed to train for the challenges and it was better to train with someone like imogen. 

amelia looked over at maeve and walked to stand by bodhi who was trying to encourge her to fight back. imogen had the girl in an arm bar and the more maeve didn't yield the more she tightened the arm bar. 

" she is going to break her arm " amelia said to bodhi. 

" i know, but she needs to train like this. this is only imogen going easy on her " he said looking at amelia. 

maeve was trying her hardest not to cry or yield, she couldn't yield just yet, amelia felt bad because maeve shouldn't be going up against someone strong like imogen. 

" i yield " maeve said. bodhi and amelia sighed as imogen had gotten off maeve disappointed. amelia looked away to check on violet and rhiannon sparing, then turned her attention back to maeve.

bodhi helped maeve up and she joined amelia on the side of the mat, " you need to practice more " amelia said looking at maeve.

" i know, can you teach me? " maeve said as amelia nodded. 

" lia, come on. maybe maeve can learn a thing or two watching you " imogen said.

bodhi smiled as amelia stepped on the mat " alright, but i won't go easy on you " amelia said jokingly which made imogen smile a little.

" don't hurt her " bodhi said.

imogen let out a laugh, " don't worry, i won't hurt your pretty girlfriend "

amelia threw a punch at imogen which caught her off guard, the older girl smiled. " don't turn your back on your opponent " she said because that's what imogen had taught her first.

" using my own teachings against me, how clever " imogen said throwing a punch which amelia caught.

bodhi was watching the fight, along with maeve who was learning all she could. liam had also comeby to watch them, still keeping an eye on violet.