epilogue

amelia was in pain, in pain for xaden and the others for having to lose liam, in pain for maeve having lost a boy she liked, in pain for rhiannon, sawyer, nadine, and ridoc to find out that liam was dead.

she had flown away from the group because she was in pain, she couldn't save liam and she couldn't tell the others about her fourth signet. like the note said she couldn't have changed the future but she could have warned them.

after, amelia had left the group she had celeste drop off in the forest near one of the provinces. like before she couldn't go back to the college without liam, she couldn't tell them the truth just yet.

she needed time, time to heal and get over the pain. the one thing that amelia yearned for was bodhi, she would do anything to see him right now. to feel his touch and to see that smile that she loved so much.

she cut off their connection, meaning he no longer could talk to her through her mind and neither could cuir. she was only allowing celeste to talk, mainly because she couldn't stand being away from her.

celeste knew where amelia was, but the elsher girl made her promise that she wouldn't tell bodhi. celeste did come to amelia with updates on everyone at least once a week.

last thing amelia heard was violet had passed out after she left due to a poisonous blade, but the others took care of it and that she was resting at some place.

amelia trusted xaden and the others to take care of violet, even though they lied to her and kept their rebellion a secret. she knew it was for a good cause, she knew that bodhi would never live with himself if amelia had died fighting for the rebellion.

amelia is strong, stubborn, a fighter, but most importantly she was loyal. loyal to her friends and loyal to bodhi, whom she smiled at thought of. it had been about 4 days since she had left the group, amelia hadn't heard from celeste if violet had woken up or not.

according to celeste, it wasn't bad and that with the right healer then she would better in no time. amelia was clenching a necklace that bodhi had given her the day when they left for the second war games.

it had been the only thing that kept her sane, often times she would get nightmares about liam and deigh dying. just the entire time replaying in her head and it was always the same that she couldn't save them.

she guessed it was because of the guilt that she had, the guilt of not telling anyone about her mental flashes of his death. not to mention when she finally returns to the college she was going to see liam's baby sister.

amelia needed to face her as well, she sighed and played with the necklace as her thoughts continued. she stood outside of a place, if she was going to be gone for a long time then she needed a change of identity.

she needed to be a change almost everything, amelia finally worked up the courage to enter the building." i would like to dye my hair please " she said smiling at the woman.

amelia was going to watch over her friends, over bodhi until she was ready to back with her iron dagger.