ten

amelia was in the kitchen, she felt bad about not telling the others about bodhi and her so she decided to make them a i'm sorry cake.

so far no one has tried or anything else really, amelia thinks its because of bodhi's rank or because they know that liam and bodhi, maybe even garrick would beat the shit out of anyone who did.

despite what everyone thinks, she wasn't with bodhi because she wanted protection or the status of dating an executive officer.

amelia had just finished whisking the batter when someone had come into the kitchen, it was nightime so no one should here at this time.

" what are you doing, sweet pea? " it familar deep voice, amelia turned around.

bodhi was in the kitchen, standing there with his arms crossed and smiling at what she was doing.

" making a cake for everyone, i feel bad about not telling them about us especially when i had the chance. how did you know i was here? "

he smiled and walked towards her, " i have people keeping tabs on you "

amelia raised her eyebrows and tilted her head. " that's a little weird, it seems like you are obsessed with me " she said jokingly.

" maybe i am " bodhi said teasing her and chuckled a little. " no, but i need to make sure you are safe especially with charlie leaking our relationship to everyone "

" you know i can take of myself " amelia said.

he nodded, " i know, but its better to have extra precaution then for you to get hurt "

she smiled and kissed his cheek, a smile crept on his face as she did so. " thank you for protecting me "

" i need to protect my girl somehow " bodhi said pressing one to her cheek as well.

the oven beeped which let amelia know it was time to put the cake in for it to cook. she did so and turned to bodhi.

" can you help me? "

" sure thing, was it you want me to do? "

amelia turned her attention towards the fridge, " can you cut some strawberries please? "

bodhi nodded and walked towards the fridge to pull them out, amelia had already pulled out cutting board and knife to cut them.

" i saw you on the gauntlet, i'm glad my advice worked " bodhi said while starting to cut the strawberries.

she turned to him and smiled, the last couple of days liam and bodhi had been helpful. bodhi already went through the gauntlet and liam was the best and fastest first-year to complete it this year.

" thank you again for that, it really saved mine and violet's asses "

bodhi smiled at her, the door to the kitchen then opened and both of them snapped their heads towards it. dain had walked in pissed off and snapped his head towards bodhi.

" stay the hell away from her " dain said, he never liked any of the marked kids.

" sorry buddy, but that's not up for you to decide. it's up to amelia to decide who she wants to be with " bodhi said looking at her.