seventeen

amelia and celeste had gone on a late night ride, celeste in particular was taking amelia to a certain spot because bodhi asked her to bring amelia there. it was finally the day that he would ask her to be his girlfriend.

" can you tell me where we are going? " amelia huffed, celeste wouldn't budge on telling her why she was taking her to a specific spot.

" patience, pretty one " celeste said.

amelia huffed again, " do you think that bodhi will ever ask me out? i want it to be official " she said sighing.

" he'll ask don't worry and if he hurts you i will eat him "

the elsher girl smiled at her dragon, celeste is very protective especially over amelia and anyone who gave her rider trouble better pray to malek that celeste doesn't find you.

" thanks for always having my back, celeste " amelia said.

" i'll always have your back, after all you are my last rider "

amelia was confused, why would celeste say that when she still had more years to ride. celeste turned her head slightly then turned her head back.

" i don't plan on having another rider, you and i are stuck together forever " celeste thought back.

amelia laughed and nodded, that's when they came into view of bodhi and cuir who were waiting on a cliff near a beautiful water fall.

" is that why you were taking me here? "

celeste nodded and landed on the cliff, amelia jumped off her with bodhi standing there all smiley.

" what are you doing? " amelia said suspicious.

celeste and cuir looked at each other, " we'll be leaving now, call us when you are done " cuir thought to bodhi.

" i asked celeste to bring you here because i need to tell you something " bodhi said, he was getting nervous by the second.

he didn't know why, they had pretty much being going out for a while he was just asking her to make it official. amelia looked at him with a confused look and was about to say something but then he spoke up.

" amelia, you are probably the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. you are smart, pretty, sweet when you want to be, and can kick serious ass when you want. i know for a fact that i will follow you wherever you go and i hope you do the same, we are meant to be together. my feelings for you will never change even when we're old and grey together, so amelia elsher will you officially be my girlfriend "

amelia titled her head, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes at any given second. " bodhi, i being waiting so long for you to finally ask me that. of course i'll be your girlfriend "

he smiled and picked her up by her waist, spinning her around in his arms while she laughed. " i'm so happy you said yes " bodhi said setting her down and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

" can we go home now, i would like to show everyone my new boyfriend " amelia said smiling and holding her hand out for him.