sixteen

it was the day of the fight between amelia and charlie, the entire night before bodhi had spend clinging onto amelia. it was mainly because he almost lost her and wasn't planning on letting her go now.

bodhi had gotten up when amelia was still asleep, he thought that she was tried from all the training, classes, and then flight training but he was told that she hadn't shown up to class and everyone was wondering where she was.

amelia was in bed sleeping, she just couldn't wake up for some reason.

" where is lia? " rhiannon said everyone was in the gym.

and when everyone, it means everyone. all the first-years, second-years, and third years were watching the challenge. it was huge because this could make or break amelia and her relationship with bodhi.

" i don't know, she wasn't in class all day and now she might miss the challenge? that's not amelia " violet said knowing that something was wrong.

amelia wouldn't just ditch the challenge, especially with bodhi on the line. " where is she? " xaden said huffing to garrick and bodhi.

xaden couldn't stand the thought of charlie wining again, especially not after all the hard work that amelia put in to train for this and he didn't want charlie with his cousin.

" if she isn't here in the next five minutes then she losing the challenge and i get bodhi back " charlie said to everyone. she was on the mat stretching and then she turned to bodhi and winked at him.

" oh please, lia. get here " liam whispered to himself.

" what do you think is going on with her? she was prefectly fine when we left her yesterday " maeve said turning to ridoc, violet, sawyer, and rhiannon.

sawyer shrugged and checked the door constantly, " i don't know, but i'm pretty sure that charlie is planning her wedding with bodhi was we speak "

he motioned over to charlie who was staring at bodhi, 4 minutes had passed and amelia still hadn't shown up. by now charlie was already going to announce that she lost.

" well since, amelia isn't here- " charlie began to say, but the gym door opened and amelia walked in.

her eyes said that she was very tired and her body expressions said she didn't want to be there but she wasn't allowing charlie to win again.

" the hell, do you mean i'm not here? " amelia said walking to the mat in the middle of the gym.

" it hasn't been five minutes, let the fight began " imogen said smirking at charlie's face who didn't look so happy.

bodhi and the others were happy that she had shown up, but still questioned what in the hell was going on with her.

" no signets, just daggers. if any of you use something else besides daggers the other wins " xaden said looking at both girls but especially charlie.

they both nodded and xaden stepped off the mat, amelia was currently trying to fight off her sleepiness. she seriously didn't know why she was so tired today, she had been fine every other day.

charlie threw a punch at amelia, the elsher girl despite her fatigue was able to dodge the punch and grabbed her wrist. she twisted her wrist over and flipped charlie to the ground.