1

☆ 1. Chapter 1 Travel to three months before the end of the worldfont record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1: Time travel to

A University three months before the end of the world, at 7pm on May 20th.

Downstairs in the No. 2 girls dormitory, colorful candles were arranged in a heart shape and lit. The flower basket in the middle contained 99 delicate red roses.

The tall, handsome young boy took out his loudspeaker and shouted upstairs:

"Ye Ruxi from 302, I am Duan Mingxuan! I like you! Please be my girlfriend!"

"Ruxi, from last year's New Year's Day party I fell in love with you the first time we met..."

"Ruxi, I know you are in the dormitory, and I will wait until you promise me!"

In the 302 dormitory.

Several girls were talking about it.

"Wow, Xixi, Senior Duan confessed to you in front of everyone at 520. This is so romantic!"

"Senior Duan is not only good-looking, he is the school idol of our A University, he is also a top student in the Department of Finance, and his family is very rich. , I heard that he has 300,000 yuan in pocket money every month. He is a real rich second generation!" "

Xixi, what are you still doing? Go and promise Senior Duan!"

"Wait a minute, Xixi's face is on You're still wearing a facial mask, how can you go out like this? Go and wash off the mask first." The

real owner of the confession, Ye Ruxi, was wearing a dark seaweed mud mask on her face and was very confused.

She graduated a year ago and is a programmer for a large factory, doing 996 every day and occasionally 007.

After staying up late for a week and working overtime until 2 or 3 o'clock, more and more people volunteered to work at Junyang. After having no clothes and sleeping for only four or five hours on the company's folding bed, I knew that I couldn't continue like this. I went down, afraid of sudden death!

Seeing that the project came to an end, she immediately applied for a furlough.

Unexpectedly, while I was catching up on my sleep in the rental house during the day, the gas in the house next door exploded! ! !

So, she is dead, but not completely dead, and has encountered the legendary time travel?

Ye Ruxi looked at the girls' dormitory with four beds and tables in front of her, as well as three strange yet familiar faces. Her head suddenly felt dizzy, and many memory fragments flooded into her mind... and

then there was her. The plot of an apocalyptic novel I read not long ago.

Well, not only has she traveled through time, but she is also the most fashionable book wearer at the moment.

In the novel she read, Ye Ruxi was the campus beauty of University A, a freshman in the dance department. She was a delicate, bright and thick-faced beauty with a good figure and good temperament, and had countless suitors.

However, she was just an annoying love-minded female supporting character, who only appeared in ten chapters before being discontinued.

Downstairs, Duan Mingxuan, who is confessing her love through a loudspeaker, is the man who turned her into a love brain!

Who would have thought that Duan Mingxuan, who had been pursuing Ye Ruxi for several months and confessed his love in public with great fanfare, had already chosen a fiancée for him as early as a year ago?