36-40

☆ 36. Chapter 36 Bloodbath Research Institutefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36: Bloodbath Research Institute

Ye Ru?xi passed the contract mark and gave instructions to the black-armored turtle in Area C: "Old Hei, it's now!"

After signing the contract, Ye Ruxi took the black-armored turtle back to the After leaving the island space, it did not immediately put away all its turtles and grandchildren. It was just this moment that it was waiting for.

Lao Hei: "Okay, Master, I'm going to start making trouble!"

The black-armored turtle was too lazy to move before, mainly because his body was injected with muscle relaxants and some anesthetics.

But just after the contract was signed, Ye Ruxi used the blood-sucking vine to suck out all the toxins in its body.

After showing off a bunch of first-level fish and shrimps in the island space, the black-armored turtle has now returned to its peak state, and after leveling up, it has suddenly increased to 90% of level 1!

As for the other small and medium-sized turtles, except for a few that exceeded 50% of level 1, which were injected with a small amount of muscle relaxant, the rest were not poisoned.

After all, things like muscle relaxants also cost money. The Duan family has a lot of them in reserve, but there are also a lot of people and animals to control.

Therefore, in the mutant beast area, only those with higher levels and stronger combat power will be injected with this thing, and the rest will not matter.

Before Ye Ruxi left Area C, he not only left behind the black-armored turtle, but also the Lightning Rabbit and the Vampire Vine, and asked the Lightning Rabbit to take the Vampire Vine with him to the Mutated Beast Zone for those who had been hit. Detoxify the poisonous mutant beast.

They will also be weak for a few minutes just after detoxification, and it will take a while to recover. Don't worry that the rabbits, who are famous for their speed, can't escape.

What's more, the mutated beasts have all mutated, and their brains have become smarter. They can always distinguish between friends and foes. It is impossible that Tutu and Teng Teng saved them, and they will repay kindness with enmity.

In order to help these high-level mutant beasts with high combat power recover as soon as possible, Ye Ruxi also asked the rabbits with small internal space to provide them with some energy food after detoxification.

Those who eat grass will be given first-class grass, and those who eat meat will be given first-class meat.

While Ye Ruxi was waiting for the bodyguards in Area A to change, he had already received the message from Tutu and Tengteng through the contract - all mutant beasts in Area C had been detoxified! And fed? Energy food!

Rabbit, Vampire Vine, and Black-armored Turtle also made agreements with other mutant beasts through spiritual communication.

Just waiting for Ye Ruxi's order, Lao Hei started to take the lead in making trouble, and other mutant beasts would also follow suit!

prison Break! They're going to jailbreak!

As for being caught by those nasty two-legged beasts, will it be steamed, braised, or fried?

Nonsense, they have been kept in captivity without resistance, and their fate will definitely be: steamed, braised, or fried! He ran away? Is there still a chance of survival?!