49 -End

☆ 49. Chapter 49 Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan both reached level ninefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49 Ye Ruxi and Li Changyuan both reached level nine.

In the past nine months, they were promoted from level three to level eight. Ye Ruxi contracted several more pet beasts with five-star potential indexes.

There are ice-type and power-type polar bears contracted at level 4. This one was contracted when going to the North Pole for a mission.

There is a goshawk contracted at level 5, with wind and flying elements. With its full wingspan, it can carry Ye Ruxi and other small pet beasts to fight together, and it is also very fast.

There is a national treasure panda with a contract at level 6. It has a gold element and a strength element. It is worthy of the name of an iron-eating beast. In addition to eating bamboo, it also likes to eat metal. It often likes to fight with polar bears.

There is a killer whale contracted at level 7, water system and gravity field system. It also has the function of suspending water bubbles and can engage in air combat without the water environment.

There are fire and gold monkeys that were contracted at level eight. Ye Ruxi originally had no interest in monkeys, but who could refuse one? The monkey whose idol is Sun Wukong and has also learned the stick technique!

Ye Ruxi hasn't advanced to level nine yet, but the pet beast of level nine is already ready.

It's a black panther with space and dark elements, named Heibao.

It is worth mentioning that when Xuebao advanced to level six, he accidentally evolved the light system and advanced several levels. Examples of awakening second powers are very rare, but there are a few across the country. example.

Two cats with different attributes, space or light and darkness, get together and often fight.

Black Panther is more aggressive, and Olaf has a stronger life-saving ability. The win or loss is basically a 50-50 split.

Occasionally, the tiger cub will come to interfere. Although it is a single type, it is stronger and larger in size. As long as the other two don't have to escape in the space system, they really can't beat it.

However, using the space system to attack a tiger cub is difficult, and the tiger cub's hair can be metalized. A small space blade can only scratch it. A large space strangulation is too expensive, and it is not suitable to use your own beast. On the body.

Xuebao and Heibao stopped having internal conflicts at this time. Instead, they joined forces and threw the tiger cub from one space door into another space door, making the tiger cub dizzy.

Not only was the tiger cub unable to parry Hei Bao and Xuebao's double space gates, but several other pet beasts were also fooled by this move.

Can't hit, can't hit at all!

Therefore, Ye Ruxi accepted the black treasure no matter what.

At this moment, she is working hard to advance to level nine as soon as possible.

In the island space manor, Ye Ruxi only has ten villas and two buildings left, a simple version of the food street, keeping the ones for personal use and for the beasts, and taking out the rest for exchange. A rare crystal core.