9

☆ 9. Chapter 9 Beast Control Talent: Beast Languagefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 Beast Taming Talent: Beast Language For

dinner, Shen Qingxu cooked coconut chicken hotpot.

The coconuts are picked fresh from the coconut trees near the seaside of Ye Ruxi's island space, and the chickens are free-range Sanhuang chickens in his space.

Four coconuts and a small amount of water chestnuts were used to make the soup base. In addition to the freshly slaughtered free-range chicken, some other ingredients were also prepared - meatballs, tofu, mushroom and vegetable platter, sweet potato noodles, etc.

The flavor dish is ground with ginger, minced garlic, and millet, add kumquat lemon and soy sauce.

Boil the coconut water, chop the chicken into small pieces and add the coconut slices to the pot, cover and cook for 15 minutes, and you are ready to eat.

First serve a bowl of coconut chicken soup.

The quality of the chicken and coconut produced by Space is much better than what is bought in the market. The energy contained in it is mild and rich. A mouthful of coconut chicken soup is so fresh that your tongue will drop off. It is very sweet and delicious!

The chicken is tender and fragrant. When dipped in dipping sauce, the texture is amazing! Sweet, spicy, salty, sour, fresh and fragrant, blending together is simply the ultimate enjoyment for your taste buds!

Ye Ruxi felt that she could show off an entire chicken by herself!

The brother and sister looked at each other and started to grab the meat in a tacit understanding.

The chicken is delicious and so is the coconut meat!

After the chicken was almost completely destroyed, I increased the firepower, added a new coconut water to supplement the soup base, and started adding other ingredients.

The winter melon and green vegetables are grown in space, and the tofu, meatballs, mushrooms, and sweet potato starch are bought from outside, but they are all delicious.

When you feel thirsty and hot, just take a sip of the freshly squeezed watermelon juice also produced by Space, or the iced Feizhai Happy Water!

Ah, that’s a pleasure! So cool!

After dinner, the brother and sister cleaned up together. The dishes were put into the dishwasher. Shen Qingxu was responsible for cleaning the pots, and Ye Ruxi was responsible for cleaning up the garbage.

There were chicken bones in the garbage, which could easily attract rats and cockroaches, making it difficult to keep them overnight. Ye Ruxi told Shen Qingxu and went out with the garbage bags.

In the community, there are several public trash cans at the end of each row of villas. They are covered and will not stink.

After Ye Ruxi threw away the trash, she heard a rustling sound coming from behind the trash can, as if some small animal was crawling.

She thought it was a mouse and didn't want to use her mental energy to see it, so she turned around and ran away.

However, after walking a few meters, Ye Ruxi heard a weak cat meow: "Meow..."

The voice was weak and feeble, as if she hadn't eaten enough. If Ye Ruxi hadn't awakened her powers and strengthened her body, she wouldn't have been able to You must be able to hear it clearly.