16-20

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Gasoline and thermal weapons are obtainedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Gasoline and hot weapons were obtained

quickly, and the vampire vine gave Ye Ruxi a surprise.

It conveyed the message with its mind: "I only have one main vine in my body, and the others are branches to speed up the absorption of nutrients and promote birth. Please wait for the vine for a while." After saying this, the

dead tree was tightly entangled, and it seemed that The large dark red vines with lush branches began to wither at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This is because the main vine of the vampire vine has sucked all the nutrients from the branches.

There were many tourists around who heard that there was strange poison ivy here and just came over to watch.

"Ah, why does this poison ivy look like it's about to die?"

"Does it mean that it will die soon after attacking people? It's like a bee that will die in 2 to 3 hours without its tail stinger. "

It shouldn't be. I heard that such a large vine only had a few thorns on the tree feller." "

Who knows, I have never seen such a strange plant before. The big trees it is coiled around are all dead, but it is still alive and well, and will actively attack people... Oh my god, is it possible that the spiritual energy will revive or the end of the world will come, like what is written in the novel? Come on."

This tourist seemed to be a fan of novels at first glance, and he accidentally guessed the truth.

However, his statement was quickly denied by the classmates around him.

"What's spiritual energy? Resurrection? The end of the world? You're overthinking it. There are already many strange and weird plants in this world, such as man-eating trees, insect-hunting and insect-eating pitcher plants! Cordyceps sinensis..."

The boy who originally thought it might be spiritual energy recovery/apocalypse was immediately convinced: "That's right, reality is not a novel. It seems that my dream of cultivating immortals and being a superpower is hopeless."

Ye Ruxi He glanced at the young man.

Well, my physique is good, and it seems that the chance of awakening superpowers is relatively high.

However, when that time comes, even if this young man is lucky enough to awaken as a superpower, what he wants most is to return to the past.

In the end of the world, even for those with the highest social status, it will be very difficult to survive, and many relatives and friends will definitely become zombies, or ordinary relatives and friends who need protection. Every day when they open their eyes, they have to fight for survival. We are worried about supplies and there are endless battles.

Now, there is only more than a month left before the acid rain that plunges the world into the apocalypse.

Ye Ruxi retracted her thoughts and looked at the completely withered vines.

Everyone was afraid that the dead vines might be poisonous and did not dare to approach. They all watched from a distance outside the cordon.

"In less than ten minutes, it's all gone! Absolutely awesome!"

"Wait a minute, the video I just recorded, I accidentally clicked on the return button by mistake, and it didn't save successfully . Damn it

!" "Damn, I didn't record it successfully either."