3

☆ 3. Chapter 3: From two parents dead to two kings? !
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3: From two parents dead to two kings? !

Ye Ruxi stood in the courtyard at the center of the manor.

Looking closer, I realized that although the house has cornices, carved beams, and corridors on the outside, and there are rockeries and beautifully trimmed exotic flowers and plants in the yard... the interior of the house also has many modern touches. , air conditioner, sofa, pillow... everything is available.

To put it simply, it is both elegant and chic, yet comfortable and practical.

However, Ye Ruxi's attention was quickly attracted by a vague sense of bondage.

Ye Ruxi quickly entered the main room and walked towards the room on the right side of the first floor.

This is a medium-sized study room with three large floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, which are filled with reference books related to planting, breeding, climate, science, etc.

There is a letter on the empty desk.

Ye Ruxi could feel that the vague feeling of bondage came from this letter.

She went up to open it, but found that the envelope wanted to be opened, and there was blood...

Well, it said "Reading this letter requires blood to be authenticated in the circle, and the letter will self-destruct if forced to open it!"

In the circle, there is a Strange symbols.

Ye Ruxi subconsciously felt that she couldn't look at it more, so she only glanced at it.

She intuitively believed that her blood could be opened after verification, otherwise she would not have been dragged here just after entering this space.

Ye Ruxi pressed the needle where the blood was drawn just now.

After successfully identifying the owner of the Jade Pendant Space, she was so happy for a moment that she only focused on the space. She forgot to put a cotton swab on the needle to stop the bleeding. She pressed it a few times and squeezed out a little blood.

The blood was smeared on the strange pattern in the circle of the envelope seal...

The next moment, the envelope shone with a colorful light and turned into two humanoid shadows, appearing in the open space of the study.

This technology is like the holographic projection commonly seen in science fiction novels!

When Ye Ruxi saw the faces of the two figures clearly, she cried out: "Dad? Mom?" The

phantom figures standing in the study were a man and a woman. They looked about thirty, the man was elegant and handsome, and the woman was He is cool and heroic, and his clothes are very technological.

The expressions of the two of them were solemn and solemn, and there were very complex emotions in their eyes, including concern, worry, and excitement...

It was surprisingly their father Shen Chengyang and mother Ye Feishuang in her body.

Didn't they...the plane crashed thirteen years ago and everyone was dead?

Ye Ruxi's mind was in chaos, and she felt like she was about to know some big secret.

I don’t know if it’s good or bad.

The woman was the first to speak: "Xiao Xi, I am mother."

The man also followed: "Xiao Xi, I am father."