4

☆ 4. Chapter 4 Awakening of Superpowers and Spirit Control Illustrated Bookfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4 Awakening of the Superpower Yuling Illustrated Book

Ye Ruxi went to the hotel front desk to rent a charging cable. The money was deducted from the deposit, and she told the front desk that if a Mr. Shen came to see her, she could give him the room card.

After returning to the room to charge her mobile phone, Ye Ruxi entered the island space again.

This time, she came in to eat fruit.

As for Lingquan, Ye Ruxi took a sip when she first explored the manor. It was a bit sweet. After drinking it, her body felt a little more relaxed and comfortable, but because she drank less, there was no obvious effect.

There are many types of fruits on the island, and they obviously have different growth habits and different ripening seasons. However, because there is sufficient space energy, they all grow well and bear abundant fruits.

Ye Ruxi ate a peach, then cherries, grapes, sugar oranges, lychees...

They were all big and sweet, and the taste was more than twice as good as those on the market!

When Ye Ruxi saw a big and round piece of watermelon, she swallowed her saliva and wanted to eat the watermelon...but she couldn't eat it.

Ye Ruxi could feel that the energy in her body was so full that it was almost overflowing. She felt a little dizzy. Her intuition told her that she might be about to awaken her powers...

This was because there was enough energy in the space. The fruits grown in space are all first-class exotic plants!

The original upper limit of alien plants in the space is only one level. That is to say, Ye Ruxi has not yet awakened her powers, so she feels that these fruits are very energetic. After her powers increase, these fruits can only be used to satisfy her hunger. , and some abilities have been restored.

But before awakening the superpower, taking the fruit produced by the first-level alien plant will help awaken the superpower.

Moreover, because Ye Ruxi is now in a safe and energy-filled island space, and now she is trying to awaken her powers, even if she fails to awaken once, she will never become mutated because she cannot withstand the violent factors mixed with energy gases in the air. Zombies.

As soon as Ye Ruxi had an idea, she appeared in the living room of the main courtyard of the island center manor.

She quickly walked to the drinking fountain, poured a glass of spiritual spring water, and drank it all.

As soon as she put down the water glass, Ye Ruxi fell down on the leather sofa and passed out.

...

When Ye Ruxi opened her eyes again, it was already eight o'clock the next morning.

She slept for about ten hours!

Ye Ruxi smelled a sour smell and looked down. It turned out that there was a layer of gray scale about 2mm thick on her body!

This is the benefit of awakening through first-level energy fruits and spiritual springs - cleansing the muscles and marrow, eliminating toxins and impurities in the body, and initially strengthening the body.

As for those who relied on the meager energy in the air to awaken their superpowers during the global acid rain, the failure rate was much higher. Those who successfully awakened would need 24H~48H. After awakening, they would be very hungry and need to eat a lot to replenish energy. It has no effect of washing the tendons and cutting the marrow.