41-45

☆ 41. Chapter 41 Koi Little Red, Ancient Willow Little Greenfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41 Koi Xiaohong and Ancient Willow Xiaolu.

If it weren’t for a hundred years, the root system of the ancient willow is too large and inconvenient to move. At this moment, the body has already rushed over to fight with Ye Ruxi!

Of course, its branch has already rushed over. It is a new willow that has just emerged in the late second stage.

However, even if the mutant plant can move, the speed is very slow. In particular, the willow tree can only walk on its root system and cannot spread and climb as quickly as the vampire vine.

When the branch of the ancient willow tree finally reached the opposite side of the lake, where the black-armored turtle that was parasitized by Ye Ruxi was previously located, at this moment, the black-armored turtle had slowly swam to the center of the lake.

Use water powers to catch your favorite delicious fish and shrimps in the lake.

The posture is called leisurely and comfortable!

As for Ye Ruxi, who was parasitic on the turtle's back, he paid no attention to Gu Liu's screams of spiritual thoughts.

Just like when he first arrived, Ye Ruxi sent out an invitation to chat, but Gu Liu acted as if he hadn't heard.

The ancient willow is just a tree. Although water is essential, there is no way to go to the lake to fight with a turtle!

Besides, it also saw just now that the attacks of those secondary mutant plants fell on the black-armored turtle, as if they were tickling the black-armored turtle.

This turtle has super strong defense. Unless it attacks the vulnerable parts of the black turtle at close range with all its strength, it will not be able to harm this turtle at all!

Therefore, no matter how angry Gu Liu is, he can only be helpless and furious.

Ye Ruxi saw that the body and branches of the ancient willow tree were messy in the wind, and the willow branches were fluttering wildly. She looked like she was furious. She even provocatively said through her mental thoughts: "Come on, come and hit me~ You can't hit me?!"

His tone was mean.

If Gu Liu hadn't had the effect of clearing the mind and calming down quickly, she would have been so angry that she shut herself down.

After Gu Liu calmed down, he tried to negotiate with Ye Ruxi: "Human, aren't you just greedy for my body and want to conquer a therapeutic mutant plant? Let's do this, I will separate a branch of the therapeutic system to follow. Go away, stop it immediately!"

The potential and growth limit of the branch plant are not as high as the original plant, and the current level will be one level lower. The mutant plant of the therapeutic system is very rare, and no one will dislike it. One branch.

But if you have the chance to get the original plant, why just divide it?

Ye Ruxi wants to sign a contract with the mutated plant. The stronger the plant pet is and the higher its strength limit, the more benefits she can get by following it.