5

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Brother and sister confess to each otherfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Brother and sister confess to each other

Ye Ruxi was about to ask, how did you know that the jade pendant was on me?

But when she unleashed her mental energy on Shen Qingxu, she felt a weak but clear strange feeling.

She subconsciously looked at the light blue peace jade buckle hanging on the black string around Shen Qingxu's neck.

Her intuition told her that this jade button should also carry space.

As for why she and Shen Qingxu were sensitive to each other's space, it was probably because their parents had imposed some restrictions.

As soon as Shen Qingxu saw his sister's eyes locked on his Ping An Jade Button, he knew that she must have successfully recognized the Jade Pendant Space.

His Peaceful Jade Button is usually hidden in his clothes. Today, because he was too worried about something happening to Ye Ruxi, he put it outside so that when he saw Ye Ruxi, he could take things out of the space immediately, such as taking out the medical kit. first aid.

Shen Qingxu naturally trusted Ye Ruxi. There was a reason why he had not told her about the jade pendant before.

Shen Qingxu sighed and said: "Xiao Xi, you want to ask about the origin of the jade pendant and about your parents, right? Now is the time for some things, so I won't hide them from you."

It turned out that Shen Qingxu was In October last year, I got these two jade ornaments. This was something their parents had deposited in a bank safe a month before the plane crash.

It stands to reason that the period for prepayment of fees is usually one, three, five, ten, fifteen, twenty years...

However, Shen Chengyang and Ye Feishuang paid three prepayments in twelve years. month, exactly one month before Ye Ruxi's eighteenth birthday.

When things expired in October last year, the bank staff could not contact Shen Ye and the two of them. Through the public security system, they contacted Shen Chengyang and Ye Feishuang's eldest son Shen Qingxu and asked him whether he wanted to renew the deposit or collect the items.

As for why the bank didn't contact Ye Ruxi, it was because Ye Ruxi was still a minor at that time and had one month to go before becoming an adult. Even if he became an adult, he was still a freshman in college and couldn't decide on many things, so he just I found the first backup contact Shen Qingxu.

Shen Qingxu wanted to know what his parents left behind, so he chose to take the things out.

As a result, the thing opened and there was a password box inside. The password prompt was his and his sister's birthday.

After opening the lockbox, there were two small boxes containing two jade ornaments and a letter.

The letter said that the two pieces of jade were the last gifts left by their parents. The safe jade buckle was for Xiaoxu, and the water drop jade pendant was for Xiao Xi. But for some unspeakable reason, the jade pendant came from them. Don't tell Ye Ruxi about it yet, just say it is a birthday gift from his brother to his sister.

The jade buckle needs to be shed with blood to identify its owner. After identifying the owner, enough food and daily necessities should be stored in the space for at least ten years. Don’t mention space matters to anyone. Before Ye Ruxi recognizes her own space, she cannot even mention Ye Ruxi, otherwise it will be harmful to her.