26-30

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Psychic Zombiesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 Psychological Zombies

Most of the zombies in the early stage are zombies with no powers and are slower than ordinary people.

Zombies with special powers are very fast, but they are not very smart. You can attract them away by making some obvious noises from other directions!

Therefore, as long as they are not in a small closed space with zombies, or are surrounded by a large group of ordinary zombies, or are hunted by a large group of zombies with special powers, the chances of ordinary people surviving in the early days of the apocalypse are still relatively high.

In particular, the A college students who were highly educated and had fairly flexible minds cooperated with each other and eliminated many ordinary zombies. The super zombies that could not be defeated were also lured outside by every possible means.

Today, most of the survivors are gathered in the largest twin teaching buildings.

There are no zombies at all in the Twin Teaching Buildings!

It can be seen that without Duan Mingxuan who doesn't know how to pretend to know how to give orders regardless of the situation, and without Jiang Nianwei who deliberately let the zombies in when doing the task of luring away the zombies, it is a trouble for the big A survivors. ?, the survival difficulty has changed from hard mode to easy mode!

Because the zombies at night are faster and 10 to 20% more ferocious in combat power, A-level superpower users do not have this time to come out to clean up the zombies.

As soon as two living people, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, entered the campus of University A, they attracted the attention of many zombies in the nearby area.

They all turned around in unison and gathered towards the two of them quickly or slowly.

Fast? Those batches are naturally zombies with supernatural powers!

When ordinary superpowers see so many superpower zombies and ordinary zombies, they would be so frightened that they would turn around and run away.

But for Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu, who have reached the threshold for advancing to the second level, these zombies with super powers who are in the early stages of the first level are very slow.

Shen Qingxu and Tutu rushed towards these supernatural zombies at the same time.

Xiao Hei found a tree to coil around, his eyes shot out black shadows, and he walked among the many zombies, absorbing the dark emotional energy from them.

The zombie, which had its killing intent and appetite sucked away, paused blankly on the spot. Then, it was easily restrained by Shen Qingxu's mental power and stood there motionless.

The next moment, they were either decapitated by the wind blade or chopped into coke by the power of thunder and lightning.

As for Ye Ruxi, she contracted three pet beasts, which increased not only her mental power, but also her physical strength. Now, her physical burst power is even more powerful than those of ordinary body-enhancing powers.

She pulled out a Tang Dao from the space and rushed forward. She fought with ordinary zombies at close range. When encountering zombies with special powers, she just took cover.

Generally speaking, Ye Ruxi can kill an ordinary zombie within ten swords.

Fortunately, the zombie's body has become rigid and will not spurt blood.