11-15

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Xuebao awakens the space powerfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11: Olaf Awakens Space System Power: It is not difficult to learn to

drive a small yacht. As long as you can drive and have a master to guide you, you can quickly get started. The difficult thing is how to deal with sudden waves and avoid capsizing.

Ye Ruxi also has external spiritual power that can sense the surrounding situation 360 degrees. When encountering big waves, she can always avoid them accurately in advance.

Master Liu, who was responsible for teaching her, only taught her for two days before he announced that she was ready to start her apprenticeship. This little girl's sailing skills were even better than his own and she was very reliable. There was nothing left to teach her!

That night, Ye Ruxi rented Master Liu's yacht and went out to sea at night, because she wanted to experience the joy of night fishing alone.

Master Liu did not recommend that she go to sea at night. Her vision would be blocked at night and the risk would be greatly increased.

But Ye Ruxi insisted that if Master Liu didn't rent a boat to her, she could rent someone else's. Ye Ruxi also showed off her excellent swimming skills and gave Liu a deposit worth the cost of the entire boat. The master can't stop it anymore.

Master Liu kept nagging: "Remember to wear a survival suit, report anything to the Coast Guard 95110 at any time, call me if you encounter problems that are difficult to call the police, and remember to come back early!"

Ye Ruxi couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay , Master Liu, I remember it!"

Master Liu repeatedly confirmed that Ye Ruxi was in good spirits and that going out to sea alone at night was really just for novelty and not to risk death, and then gave her the keys to the yacht.

It was eight o'clock in the evening, and the night was dark.

It's a cloudy day tonight, no rain, not much wind, but no moon either.

Ye Ruxi came out of the Seaview Hotel wearing sportswear, a mask, and a handbag filled with fishing gear.

——Since I said I was going to go fishing at night, I had to make a show of it.

The beach is still very lively, with many tourists walking on the beach, playing in the sand, barbecue, camping and singing in open-air KTV, etc.

Few people go into the water at the beach. It is not safe to swim at night. There are almost no boats going out to sea. The rare sound of yacht engines only comes from the coast to Moon Island, which is 2 nautical miles away from the coastline. It is also a tourist area.

Ye Ruxi successfully drove the yacht out to sea.

The gasoline is filled up, and even if the fuel runs out, there is spare on board.

Ye Ruxi also made some preparations in her space.

By the way, when the end of the world comes, we need to stock up on generators, gasoline, and diesel.

Generators are not that urgent for Ye Ruxi. Her island space villa can use zombie crystal cores as energy, as well as solar power generation equipment.

But gasoline is a common energy source for small vehicles, but it is indispensable.

However, this is still a peaceful era, and it is not convenient to buy large quantities of oil in the country.

When you can only go abroad to buy hot weapons, take a look and see if there is an opportunity to buy a batch of gasoline, or wait until the end of the world and buy it for 0 yuan.