46-48

☆ 46. Chapter 46 Interested in each other but don’t know itfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46: Mutual interest but no idea.

Soon, the team exploring the underground river set off again.

In the small military plane where Ye Ruxi was, Zhou Wu was in charge of flying the plane. Ye Ruxi, Li Changyuan, Xia Mingdong, and Xu Shengnan were all in the back cabin.

The rear cabin is modified. The seats are on both sides. The distance between the seats is 60 centimeters. When not in combat, it defaults to the middle of the aisle, which is convenient for discussing things face to face with comrades on the other side. During combat, it can rotate freely. 180 degrees, facing the window, with a relatively spacious passage in the middle.

This is to make it easier for superpowers to bring along their mutant beast companions.

However, at the moment, none of these people, except Ye Ruxi, have mutated beast pets.

Except for the left willow and right vine on Ye Ruxi's wrist, all other pets are stored in the space.

They don't like the roar of airplanes.

People from the dragon group and tiger group sit on both sides.

If before, after Ye Ruxi got on the plane, if someone of the same sex was there, she would subconsciously look for someone of the same sex and give priority to sitting next to someone of the same sex.

When military aircraft fly in the air, they occasionally encounter groups of zombie birds or highly aggressive mutant birds. Although the aircraft uses crystal nuclei as energy sources and has designed energy guns , energy cannons, these mutant beasts can be dealt with quickly, but during the battle, the aircraft will inevitably sway.

Sit next to someone of the same sex, so you don't have to worry about accidentally swaying your body too much during a fight and touching the person of the opposite sex next to you.

But now, Ye Ruxi knows that Xu Shengnan likes Xia Mingdong...

and she herself seems to have developed feelings for Li Changyuan, so naturally it is difficult for her to follow her previous habits.

Xu Shengnan also had no intention of sitting with her, and his eyes would often fall unconsciously on Xia Mingdong beside him.

Sure enough, when you like someone, sometimes you can't hide it.

Father, like son.

As for Xia Mingdong, he was using his gold power to generate a gun and seemed not to notice Xu Shengnan's sight.

Ye Ruxi turned her head carefully and glanced at Li Changyuan... only to find that he was also looking at her.

Their eyes suddenly met, and Ye Ruxi found a topic as if nothing had happened: "Brother Li, I hope we won't be attacked by a flock of mutant birds this time like last time, hehe." He

absolutely cannot admit that he was peeking. he!

Wait... when she peeked at him? He was also looking at her. Why should she feel guilty?