10

☆ 10. Chapter 10 Stocking up in progressfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 While stocking up,

Ye Ruxi found the ewe grazing on the grass.

As the master of the island space, Ye Ruxi released a trace of spiritual power, and the ewe who wanted to escape was unable to move at all.

Ye Ruxi simply let the ewe lie down on its side and put the little ragdoll cat over so that it could drink milk by itself.

The little puppet just drank the spiritual spring water, regained some strength, and drank milk very enthusiastically.

It wasn't until it couldn't drink anymore that it let out a small burp and stopped.

Ye Ruxi made a stainless steel basin of brown sugar water, beat four fresh eggs into it, and picked some fresh corn from the farm. After being threshed by a machine, it was packed in banana leaves.

This is the food fee she paid for the little puppet.

The ewe was not very intelligent and bleated twice. Ye Ruxi could not hear anything from the cry, and could only vaguely sense some fear.

Ye Ruxi took the little stuffed doll and walked away for more than ten meters before the ewe came forward and ate what she had brought.

Ye Ruxi hugged the little puppet and returned to the main villa of the manor with a thought.

Ye Ruxi opened the first page of the beast-controlling illustrated book and selected the exclusive page for the beast-controlling ragdoll cat.

[Status: Unawakened, relatively weak (physical lesions are being repaired)]

Ye Ruxi tentatively asked with her mind: "Can I give the cat a bath?"

I saw that the content of the training suggestions column changed to——

[Nurture suggestions: You can take a bath with Lingquan water, but your hair should be dried in time after washing, and bathing should not be frequent. 】

Ye Ruxi just wanted to try asking questions and see if she would get an answer. Unexpectedly, it was really possible!

Hey! This is simply an encyclopedia of beast control! It’s still online!

Her superpower is awesome!

Ye Ruxi continued to ask questions with her mind: "How long will it take for the kitten to awaken its superpower?"

This time, the beast control guide still responded.

There was an additional line below the cultivation suggestions: [Awakening Progress: 0.5%]

Ye Ruxi still wanted to ask, but the mental power that she had penetrated into the Beast Control Manual was ejected.

She seems a little impatient with her many questions.

Ye Ruxi: OK.

She always felt that this beast-taming illustrated book seemed to have self-awareness, but it lacked energy or was not familiar with her, so he did not want to pay more attention to her.

Also, it's called the Beast Control Illustrated Book, and she doesn't even have a contract with any of her pet animals, so she wants to keep squeezing the book out for work, which seems a bit unethical.

Ye Ruxi carried the little doll to the bathroom and gave it a quick warm bath.

The little puppet doesn't like taking a bath, but it can feel that Ye Ruxi, a two-legged beast, is very kind to it and will not hurt it.